Could you survive in the woods with nothing but shorts for a month?

No shoes no gear nothing but shorts way out in the middle of the wood alone could you survive a whole month

Most Helpful Girl

• I could probably survive but I sure in the hell wouldn't want to do it.

A month without the internet, without video games, without an air conditioner, without tv shows/movies/music or without my boyfriend or niece.

Fuck that, that's no life for me, even if it is only a month lol

What Girls Said 6

• I doubt it.

• I think I could since my house is in the middle of the woods and I know some survival Technics. Like somethings you can eat in the wild that wouldn't kill you and stuff.

• yes but not without a horrible rash and cuts.

• I want a shirt too!

• Sure, easily...

• Lol its harder then it sounds trust me

• Awesome ha I love camping fishing hunting hiking and all that ha Alaska's got the best of all of it I love it there

• I've always wanted to go to Alaska!!

• i doubt it.

What Guys Said 6

• I couldn't even survive in my house for month with just shorts - I would be a useless survivalist

• Yes, I was a scout, took survival classes (mostly desert) and spent plenty of time in the wilderness. I shoot bow, swing swords, and mountain climb. I can survive.

• No. I hate being close to nature...

• Yes if in the woods u mean my back porch

• I am afraid I cannot.

• Fuck yeah, I was trained by a native Indian chief on how to use the land, how to hunt, how to build shelter, how to be one with nature. That's all me, bro. 😂😂

• Ha awesome my step dads native as well and showed me how to survive