When you think of the United States of America, what first comes to mind?

The USA!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• Patriotism!
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...a-33748624-1333-1333.jpg

Happy Independence Day to all my Americans! <3

• they have a lot of states...

• The womens soccer team since they're in the womens world cup :) hahahah

• 'Murica!!!

• BBQ... yeah I'm from America by the way but I don't know just BBQ

• Red, white, & blue

• Their annoying government and their annoying people.

• The flag!!!

• Home

What Guys Said 15

• Obesity, selfish/self-centered behavior, wealthy country, a place where you can still make your dreams come true, blessed nation, a lot of citizens that don't care about what happens outside the country, home of the fight against GMO, great roadways, lacking of train transportation those were first ones to pop in my mind

• Nice, balanced and true :)

• Thank you @AshBrown I love this country very much but I believe you have to acknowledge and work on your faults if you want to progress.

@xnoiseandkissesx It is true. The government provides financial support and aid to a lot of other countries but a lot of citizens are not concerned with what happens outside the borders. Most people don't know about the horrific acts ISIS does on a daily basis such as the 70+ kids they lined up and murdered a few days ago. Or Russia expanding their military presence in and near Ukraine. Or the fact that Mexico needs help with all the violence that has exploded in that country the last decade.

• @xnoiseandkissesx WHAT has government's financial aid have to do with PEOPLE's awareness of the world. Sorry - but that is a ridiculous argument that pretty much rests my case. Sorry to be blunt. I am not usually like that. You got to read or watch "The Untold History of the USA". That goes for everybody.

• 0|1
  • Well the first thing would be @soccerchick4eva thinking about the womens soccer team since they're in the womens world cup and then its the 2nd Amendment

• How easily you can get guns and kill someone in no time
    Gangs
    That you have right to protect your home and family and fire back bullets if your private territory is robbed or someone tries to kill you. (This is the thing I can't say about UK, if you start shooting some burglars and thieves for your defence and kill them you would end up immediately in jail in UK).
    Obese Women
    I feel that it would be thousands time easier to get into relationship with someone in USA rather than in UK because I feel more ease around American Women, I very often video chat with them on Omegle.

• The map of USA :P

• my home...

• It is one of those days too much to think about I will go with the two that popped out from other answers lots of states and womens soccer team

• The You Ass of Aids!

• I think of America's foreign policy and how many people it's hurt over the years.
    Regardless there's no place like home.

• think. of New york

• Black people rioting.

• fat, and greasy jerks. just kidding.

• William Howard Taft and Theodore Roosevelt.

• Unhealthy food, fat redrecks, guns, war, NSA, rampant crime, racist cops, patriotism, stupidity, disgusting watery beer, shitty health care, horrible music (except Bob Dylan).

• Fuck Yeah!!!