I'm a strong man but do you thing this is too much for anyone to handle?

I'm a 23 year old man who is tough as a rock and i have to admit that sever depression got me on my knees. I like hardships to see how much i can endure. I'm literally emotionally drained and i feel weaker than a baby. I have something called cluster headache and still there is no cure for it. The definition of pain itself can't fit describing how severe it is. The attack ranges from 5 minutes to 1 hour for me. I scream and cry a lot and i let someone tie me because im afraid that i will jump from the window. sometimes i faint from the pain but this is the best relief i get. After the attack happens i just wish to hug someone who cares because the burden is heavy on me. Apart from that i have sever depression from other problems. Nothing is pleasurable anymore. My coping mechanism was fast food but nothing is working anymore. I'm still young and i can't continue like this. Please someone just lie to me and tell me that things will get better. If it was anyone else i assure you he/she will kill themselves. I'm blessed that im strong but all this pain and crying affected me real hard. I'm dying people and i wish to disappear. I don't want anyone to experience something like this. I really love all of you from my dead heart. Is someone here having it worse than me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is.

• I know. You made me feel comfortable.

• I'm so sorry you have this too!!! I hoped to never find someone else in so much pain. It's literally unbearable. I know exactly the terrible pain you spoke of. Bro I am so so so sorry you are going through this. I too would consider myself tough as nails and ready to take on any hardship. But this is too freaking much. It ruins life. The most painful thing I can do is laugh. I actually keep myself from doing anything fun with any loved ones because simply laughing will make me want to kill myself for the next week. Mine last anywhere from a few hours to almost a week. You just want to crawl in a hole and die. But you can't. Living this way is simply no good at all. One day when this finally kills us, I'm finding you in heaven and giving you a well deserved hug because nobody deserves this

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you say on your profile that you are 33 when you are only 23? Why did you lie?

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes it makes me wonder if it's in my head. I sometimes have problems, we sometimes have problems. Sometimes it really is something physical, sometimes like my dad says, you think to much about it. My aunt for instance, she has brain lesions and 2 or so years later she found out on a old cat scan that she had a rotten tooth that was rotten back then and ended up causing it... go figure. The damage is done for her, I guess, perhaps she's better not, not sure.

• I have seen neurologists and there is no explanation. You can see some youtube to see how tough it is on some people. I don't want to feel pain anymore.

• DUDE!!! Come to think of it, from what I heard, what's happening to you sounds a heck of a lot like what happened to Glenn Beck.>>> www.theblaze.com/.../

• Read that article if you haven't and tell me what you think.

• Read the Bible and establish a relationship with God. God will help you.

• That is truly horrible and while I can't do anything to lessen the pain I want you to really know and understand that even the strongest men wouldn't be able to handle a fraction of what you're going through. I wish you all the best and I can't say for sure but there is a chance things will be better, better painkillers or even a cure may be made any time now as medical advances are more and more common. Best of luck.