Why are there more attractive girls on this site than guys?

Like most guys here look like butthurt dwellers. There are no attractive guys here. What the hell?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I can name enough attractive guys on here to make your statement irrelevant.

• Maybe because most guys here don't use their real pictures? Lol. I disagree with you BIGGGGG TIME! There's a lot of attractive gaguys here 😍

• There are plenty of attractive guys here :)
    You just don't see it cause you're into girls I assume.

• because most guys who use this site are socially awkward weirdos. I'd never date a guy who uses sites like this.. cause usually they're the type who can't hold a conversation in person.

• I can't help but strongly agree with you.

• The girls don't seem that way. A majority of us have other things that define our personality such as "fashionista" "intellectual" "career women" and the other options. A huge majority of guys on here have the personality option that said "introverted loner". Lol so there you go. I'd never talk to a guy on here casually.

• I've noticed GAG deleted the personality option. But that's what I've seen over years of using this site. And for the record, I'm pretty good with people and I'm very outgoing. I use sites like this because I'm very into psychology and going to grad school soon. I have the desire to be curious about the opposite sex, or things related to dating. So that's why I'm on here.

• I disagree with that, big time lol.

• What you are saying is all part of your own perspective. Some people will find others beautiful or handsome, while for some it may be the opposite. I respect your opinion, yet i believe beauty is seen through perception.

• You're not looking hard enough, son.

• There are plenty of attractive guys, your standards must be impossibly high

• Are you kidding? There are so many attractive guys here lol

• Are you looking for attractive guys? 🌹

• Because I'm james fucking hetfield that's why.

• I agree with you. Most of the guys on this site are ugly.

• There are attractive guys here just as there are pretty girls.

What Guys Said 20

• It could be more to do with your tastes - You are looking out for girls - If you are anywhere you will notice the girls first. In numerical terms there might be more attractive girls, there might not be each person will have different tastes and different scoring results

• Don't be jelly of my style.

• I'm attractive and I know it #AskAboutMe LOL

• Cool story bro

• your the only decent looking out of all the opinions,.. my point is proven,..

• can't believe you are over 25 and still haven't attained maturity. In the real world, looks dont really matter until and unless u want really shallow girls or ur looking to be a model or sth. And most people on the internet aren't very attractive, even most. girls aren't. The reason u still notice the girls is only because you are straight.

• It's leg day... of course my butt hurts.

• I disagree, but I'm not all that motivated to change your opinion.

Anyway, who cares?

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend. What your question implies, is that you are a straight man.

• 0|0
    • These fillers are a step short of useless, and yet, they make me laugh. My regards to all the hilarious people out there :D

• this is natural accurance. most guys are ugly, sexually repulsive and not attractive for females. 80% of guys is a no-go for a female. on the other hand, average girl is pretty good looking, but of course, their looks expire fast.

• Am i perrty? 👙

• Its ok im on here so i bring the collective attractiveness of the guys up 😉😉

• most those attractive girl could be fake pictures lol

• What about me?

• Eh? Not everyone follows and see's the world in your eyes.

• How do you even know they are real girls tho... i think most of them are fake, so easy to fake a profile...

• This website is infested with heterophobic , gays and their supporters

• All here coz losers, guys- coz they're judged on their looks and were rejected in the real world for being ugly, girls- coz although they're pretty, they're mentally retarded.

• Because guys snap a picture and are like whatever I'll post it. Girls will take tons of shots and then edit them and then they will post it.

• Are you bi or something?