What's your best blonde joke?

My fav is... 2 blondes fell down a hole. One said "wow its dark down here. So the other blonde said " I can't tell because I can't see". No offense to blondes.

Most Helpful Guy

• These are some of my favorites :)

What did the blonde say when she saw the Cheerios box? "Omg, donut seeds!"

Why did the blonde tip toe near the medicine cabinet? Because she didn't want to wake the sleeping pills!!

A guy was driving in a car with a blonde. He told her to stick her head out the window and see if the blinker worked. She stuck her head out and said, "Yes, No, Yes, No, Yes..."

Blonde: "What does I don't know stand for?"
    Brunette: "I don’t know."
    Blonde: "OMG, nobody does!"

One day a blonde went into the library and asked the librarian, "Can I have a burger and fries?" The librarian replied, "This is the library." Then blonde whispered, "Oh. Can I have a burger and fries?"

Why can't blondes tie shoes? They just can't grasp the concept that the long thing goes around the hole, not into it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Two casino dealers are at the craps table when a cute blonde comes over and says, "I want to bet twenty thousand dollars on a single roll of the dice. But, if you don't mind, I'd I feel much luckier if I were completely nude." They say fine, she strips naked from the neck down, and rolls the dice. Then she screams, "I won! I won!" She starts jumping up and down, hugs each of the dealers, and then picks up her money and her clothes and walks away. For a minute the two dealers stare at each other. Then the first one says, "What did she roll, anyway?" The second dealer says, "I don't know. I thought you were watching."

• Lols, funny

• Wow. Stereotypes. Real creative of you.

• Two blondes were walking down the street when one of them suddenly says "look a dead bird!" and the other looks up and says "Where?"