Are you very helpful?

In the real world and in here?

in the Rea world people do take my advice lol ^^
here in gag I have 11% not as helpful... What about you/?

• 5%- or less... im not helful just getting x per
  • 7%/8 im a little helful
  • 9% im try helping other.
  • 11% :D i am helpful
  • 20% and + i am very helful... just look at my %

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I try to be helpful but don't get MHO much probably cause my opinions are not that long most of the times.

What Guys Said 12

• In real life I'm really helpful, I'm always the person that people rely on when they have a problem. It's kind of annoying sometimes, cause you're always dealing with people's problems, like you're trying to help them. I've realized that most of the people that want to be my friend, and that appreciate me more as a friend, are those with the most problems.
    I like helping people, but it gets exhausting to have to help everyone with every problem. I've started to say fuck it, I don't care, I'm not gonna help them, cause it reaches a point when it starts to bring me down.

• In GaG, i dont care much about being helpful, most people here want to hear what they want to, not what they should be hearing.

In other blogs, i am 'highly' respected for my good advices.

Here, i am more like

http://imgur.com/yaHFIOC.jpg

• I am 20% helpful.

• Wow you are very helpful :D but what about in the real world?, do people take your advice

• Yes sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Much like everyone else.

• In the real world I am 5% or less I keep myself to myself and my MHO percentage (11%) is kept artificially high by the automatic MHOs so I would say 5% or less is my real rating on GaG.

• Percentage here means nothing and it's not real. Auto-selected MHOs boost up yer percentage... my actual percentage might b 5% or no more

• Been at steady 15% for a while now.

• that's y auto-selected MHOs feature's shitty. my percentage now's 13.30% x-actly which means, after a few days, thanks to auto-selected MHOs it'll go up to 14%

then u'll have only 1% more than me, whilst yer percentage's actual and mine's fake thanks 2 lots of my shitty answers.

auto-selected MHOs should stop, it makes other users being overrated and others being underrated

• My MHO percent does not do me justice haha but I'm pretty helpful. I have to be given the career I'm going into.

• I'm about at 12% helpful on here but try to do my best..

• Lol in real life i am very helpful but GAG helpful percentage does not mean nothing, i dont care if i have 100% or 1%

• Apparently I'm not helpful on here even though I try my hardest but in the real world I'm very helpful, anything you need help with I will help :3

• I am a loser here :(

• I volunteer at a hospital once a week for about 4 hours and I'm a bit of a butthead on this site so I'm more helpful in reality.

What Girls Said 7

• I am overly helpful, actually. Sometimes I wish I could turn it off because I don't discriminate when someone is in need, and sometimes those people are assholes. However, that's who I am and how I have been since childhood. I just remind myself to be thankful that I wasn't born the other way around... :3

• yes i think so

• In the real world, I'm above average helpful. I always help where I can. On here, it's kinda a popularity contest so yeah

• I try my best to help people wherever I go, regardless of my status here. :)

• not helpful at all, I'm just a pink llama/unicorn in GAGland!!

• Well, considering I work with EMS, I think I'm pretty helpful. But outside of my job, I rarely volunteer to help others.

• I try to help o. o I don't know I I actually do though..