How are you guys planning to spend this beautiful saturday? What are you guys up to?

This what my plan is, got a whole playlist... 😉How are you guys planning to spend this beautiful saturday? What are you guys up to?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• We might go to the beach and we're for sure watching the England Germany game. I am really keeping my fingers crossed for poor England.

• i m going to do... hmm.. ummm... well i m going to stay in my room.. and use gag because i have no life.. :P

• Ohhkkkaaayyyyy... I'm trying to learn French 😜 😂 good luck 👌👍

• Well it's coming to 7pm here in australia, thinking of just listening to music for the remainder of the day while on facebook and here and then watch a movie before I go to sleep :)

• What is the movie? 🙈
      Okaayy... good night Australia :)

• Wanted - morgan freeman and angelina jolie :)

• Just woken up.
    It's raining so plans of tanning have been washed away.
    Maybe go shopping.
    Maybe clean my house
    Maybe finish a series I been watching
    Cook a nice lunch
    Maybe make some cookies
    Maybe... just maybe... DO nothing

• Good morning...😂😂
      informative... keep me some cookies 🙈
      You. can make a flan instead or an apple tart ;)
      I prefer do nothing 😂

• Bbq, firing up the grill

• It's 1:55 am I have to sleep

• Im think im just gonna masturbate :P
    Just kidding... i think I'll watch some movies

• Gunna watch 4th of July parade and see some fireworks tonightt as well. And birthday party with lots of foood 😋

What Guys Said 7

• Well it is near the end of the day where I am. It is 8:16 pm. I am going to be watching my favourite programme in at 9:30. :)

• 0|0
  • I played a game of football and went swimming on Saturday

• Happy July 4th Going to the park to BBQ and watching the big Fireworks display tonight

• Working, bit that's okay. Im not all that patriotic anyway. And hey: time and a half. That's always good.

• Watching Wimbledon and the F1 qualifying, then gonna pick up some green and meet some buddies for a drink, got my bro staying with me this weekend so I'll cook later as well. That's it.

• nothing special