Why does the rap industry use the misinterpretation of (rap song) when in fact rapping is actually chanting and not melody and therefor can't really be a song when rap itself it rythem not melody. Now let's see who gets the poll right.
Poll question: When and how was rap first used?
- 1990's/2000 just rap.Vote A
- 1960's/70's rockand roll, country, folk, rapVote B
- 1940's/50's rock and roll, country, and, folkVote C
- 1920's/30 folk/swing/big bandVote D
- 1800's and before folk.Vote E
- Untraceable rootsVote F
- Show poll results.Vote G