Why am I the only one who thinks this girl is strange?

There is this girl at my sisters school who obsseses over the Columbine school shootings. How disturbed is that? She lives next door so she and my sister speak a lot but she doesn't have any other friends. She has a notebook with pictures and stuff of those guys. She showed us her blog and its like an entire fanbase of people do this. Everybody says that she does it for attention. And I mustn't worry but aaarrrrggghhh. I can't stop thinking about this. Can't she just go fangirl one direction or Justin bieber or something. I told her once that its a bit strange and she scares me and she says that if I keep saying things like that she "won't spare me". Like what the f*ck! I'm actually freaked out. Plus she's a Junior. I mean. What kind if a 13 year old girl gets hyped about murder. I feel like someone needs to help that child. Give her some psychiatric treatment. Her parents are never home. They go to work and just leave her. Half the time she's at our place. The one time I told my sister to invite her to a slumber party with her and three other friends. I thought she would get some friends and calm the hell down about murder. But nooooo! She went on and on about how that Eric dude is hot. I close to puked. But my parents were all like, "no she's fine just raging hormones." fuck that! When I was 13 my raging hormones were "omg nick Jonas has a nice voice" , not "I love guys who kill people". Does nobody else see that this is not normal behaviour?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, that isn't normal. Have you spoken to the principal of the school or something? Hopefully they'd see to it that she got some help.

What Guys Said 2

• That does sound very strange, but maybe she has a different meaning on what she is saying, like a mixed message or something. I wouldn't advise talking to her about it either, it could just make her angry. I agree this is strange behavior probely linked to the parents

• she's just emo or goth dw

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds like something to steer clear of. Personally I am obsessed with serial killers. Not because I like them but I enjoy investigation and tactics used to find them. This girl sounds like she is just out for attention. You could avoid her, or you could also be-friend her.. your choice.