What age to looks start to fade for a man?

I'm turning 22. Feel like it's downhill from here.

Most Helpful Girl

• I read a study that for a man it's 43 and they are at their best at 34. Women its 35 and look their best at 29.

Lol being 22 is awesome.
    img2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...or-Swift-22-GIF.gif

• no one looks their best after mid 20s. thats crap lol

• No Azara, that's crap. A lot of guys don't really fill out. I started going to a gym at 26 and look much better than at 22.

What Girls Said 12

• It really depends on the man. I particularly have noticed that women's looks age faster than a man's (unless she's using some bizzare anti aging cream). But it could happen in the reverse too. How fast you age really depends on how well you take care of yourself. There are some older men out there that still look really attractive at a mature age, while the same doesn't go for other men. It just depends on the person, whether you are a man, or a woman.

• It totally depends on the man but I even find some men in their forties or fifties hot so I think it's often late in life

• Do u like men your age? Do u think most of them are still youthful and attractive?

• I didn't mean I would date a man in his forties right now. I never say that. I just said man are still attractive in their forties or fifties. As for older men, do women date to date older men or younger men. I'm not talking twenty years but four or five years

• Yeah I think that's pretty truthful that most git's like older guys. Women mature faster so they want someone as mature as them.

• everyones looks all genders start to degrade around age 26.. you can still look good but you'll never look as good as mid 20s.

• you will b very young till you are 29

• A good chunk of men continue to look better with age so it just really depends on how life feels like treating you.

• Looks fade starting at birth.

• Uh, babies look like Winston Churchill in his old age, so I would say no.

• If you take care of yourself, you can be great looking well into your 40's. Of course not every guy makes it this far. But you at least have 10 good years.

• 16. They age too quick.

• I want to say around 30.

• 40 years old and up.

• It depends on your genetics and sometimes race

• If you are caucasion then you have less melanin and thin skin which will cause you to age faster so I recommend staying out of the sun

• I feel that way sometimes and I'm 24, but fuck it. Hashtag, swag, yolo.

• Seriously though, for guys it's always 30, that's when they start getting worried about their age.

What Guys Said 9

• If you eat right, keep exercising and overall live a healthy lifestyle (no drinking/smoking) you can look really good way past your prime.

• Is 22 past my prime?

• 35 is no ones prime. 20s is prime.

• @Azara

Physically yes, 20's would be the prime.
      But seeing how he's asking when looks start fading some things are different for guys.
      For example men don't wear make up so our skin isn't as damaged, men who have facial hair show less wrinkles since the hair protects us from harmful sun rays... if the asker is healthy (working out and eating right) then that extends even further. If he/she has darker skin pigments or high cheekbones they age a lot better etc..

• I look a lot better in late 20's than in teens or early-mid twenties. Partly from health issues in HS that took a long time to get over, but I look a lot less gawky, more muscular and filled out, no more zits, more confidence - yeah, and I think I have a few more years of improvement, so I would say 35.

• Hard to tell - Different for each man - Some are luck and can age gracefully to 60 or so

• You still aren't even fully developed yet... 25 is the age when most you're supposedly fully developed.

• Haha feeling old already?
    I know a guy who's already an old man, but with the body of a 20 year old
    He swam everyday

• lol.. you've got a very long way to go

• Maybe 70, although Sean Connery still looks pretty good.

• You're still young as shit so don't worry about it.

Nothing will age your skin faster than the sun. don't tan and wear sunblock if you'll be out for a long time and you should look youthful well into your 30's.

• It varies from men to men, but as long as you take care of yourself you'll be fine.