Do you have a gaydar?

If so, how good is it? If I say I'm gay... would you believe me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your cover pic is highly gay, but you are not.

My gaydar is terrible. My best friend who I've known since I was five, is gay and it never registered till he came out aged 18.

He REALLY, REALLY liked ABBA and Spice Girls and Peter Andre, if you know who they are. He always hung out with the girls.

Completely blindsided me.

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 11

• Not really.
    When I see two guys making out , I know it but that's about the only 'hunch' I have.
    I've met hundreds of people in my life but I don't know any gay.

• I sometimes have hunches. I would believe you if you said you were gay because it would be pointless to think otherwise. If you say you're gay, then I will believe you.

• 10 out of 10 gaydar. But my friends have autism radar. They always know if someone is a little asspurgery

• I could know about it only after seeing your cover pic, so that means I have no gaydar and I don't need one either.

• Does it matter if someone is gay or not?

• I have worst gaydar in the world - I worked with a guy for two years and envied him because he lived with two gorgeous hairdressers before he had to tell me he was gay.

• i dont see how a person can tell.

• yes, and it's going off, you're definitely gay

• I don't know if you like dudes but your gay anyway.
    My gaydar on point.

• what is a gaydar?

• It's what I use to hunt them down! Muahahahahahaha!