What's up with Crisis actors on CNN?

Watertown Shooting... Boston Bombings... Philidelphia train derailing... Sandy Hook...

There's this one woman that shows up to these events.

She usually has brown/black hair and glasses, but on one occasion she has fake blonde hair.

She changes her accent too...

This is is the woman.

What's up with Crisis actors on CNN?

And then there's this woman who *might be* Adam Sanza's sister AND James Foley's... check it out...

So yeah, what's up with these crisis actors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa, that's actually pretty crazy. I make it a point to remain ignorant of global current events and just focus on pro sports. Much less depressing, and more entertaining, honestly. But it sounds like CNN is about as reliable as ESPN is for sports, it's an absolute joke of TV tabloid that lost journalistic credibility long ago. I've seen a little bit of FoxNews too, and they're obviously very agenda-driven too, to the other side of the political aisle. I couldn't really name you a reliable news source now that I think of it. They're all just pandering to certain political demographics for ratings, and apparently CNN is just shipping in "eyewitnesses" to help sell their sfories. What a joke.

What Girls Said 1

• That's kinda like professional mourners. People who get payed to show up at funerals and pretend to mourn.

What Guys Said 2

• At first I was like hm...
    Then i watched some higher res videos and can see the nose bridge is not the same on the first lady, and the jaw is not the same on the second.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKv4AzLr8w

• Wow never noticed that before -