What do you think aboot trolls?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Guy

• They come in three main types.
    Highland dwelling creatures who are adversly effected by light and can smell the blood of a christian from a great distance. These ones are okay.
    Immateur kids who need to feel important by getting a rise from other people on the internet. These ones are sometimes kind of sad, sometimes the source of a good laugh (though sometimes at their expense).
    Middle aged men who let off stress from other aspects of their life by systematically abusing people online. These people should be shot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 9

• vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

I mean they usually look like this. Some are funny, some are just dicks. But there's one thing they all have: a pathetic excuse for a life. 😂

Kinda sad how they spend every waking minute on the internet trying to be 'cool' by griefing others

0|0
    0|1
  • If they are funny I love them - If they are being cruel or offensive I hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ok with them as long as they are professional trolls.

0|1
    0|1
  • I have a few living nxt door and i really dont like them

0|1
    0|1
  • I think the word troll is mostly just used by liberals who get triggered by words on a screen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are entertaining, others are just annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think

PIZZA IN THE MORNING
    PIZZA IN THE EVENING
    PIZZA AT SUPER TIME
    WHEN PIZZA'S ON A BAGEL
    YOU CAN EAT PIZZA ANYTIME.

0|0
    0|0
  • The word is just misused.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trolls are necessary for not only the environment but also for the perpetuation of extreme happiness. Have you sir ever imagined a life without trolls? I think not. Do you know who invented the wheel? Do you know who invented eggs and bacon? Eggzactly. Now think twice before you ask such a silly question again!

0|0
    0|0