Girls, would you find this behavior weird?

You and your family were on a holiday for 2 weeks and you invited your boyfriend to go. While he was there he made you and your family really angry and you ignored him for those 2 weeks.

He was alone in his room for most of the time and there was a lizard in his room and he ended up just spending time with the lizard and feeding it and being entertained by it.

He kind of became attached to the lizard. At the end of the 2 weeks. Your sister found out about the lizard and killed it. When she killed it, he started crying a lot.

Would you find this behaviour weird?

• Yes it is weird
    39% (15)
  • No it isn't weird
    47% (18)
  • Other (please explain)
    14% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, i'm absolutely terrified of lizards so I don't understand how a person can even stand being in the same room as one. That aside, ignoring the boyfriend on holiday for 2 whole weeks is definitely weird and also very nasty behavior. It's no wonder that the isolated boyfriend with nowhere else to go would bond with the creature he probably took on as a pet. And having that pet killed would obviously make him upset. I mean only a heartless person would not feel anything if their pet was killed. That guy should really run from his partner and her scary / heartless family, they sound really emotionally abusive people.

What Girls Said 13

• Whose behavior is weird? The girlfriend/ sister's, right?
    I or any member of my family would never ignore a guest for two weeks. Seems like the poor guy was bullied and couldn't go home. Even his girlfriend sucks. He better keep away.

• He probably felt very rejected by you and your family and the lizard was comfort to him. I know it sounds weird but some people grow more attached to animals then humans so this is very possible. Animals don't reject people like humans do. So I don't think it's weird. However he should've been spending his time on trying to make you and your family happy again, instead of just spending all of his time with a reptile. Hope this is somewhat halpful :)

• i don't think its weird... that person was attached to that lizard...

• The sister would be weird. Why would she kill the damn lizard?

• what did he do to make YOU and your family angry and ignore him for 2 weeks?
    thats little harsh?
    where did you go? to a place where the boyfriend couldnt go home?

• Ummm... o. O

• I don't think it's weird to be upset when someone kills a animal you care about. It was kind of like your pet at that point. But if you are a grown man and you are bawling like a baby for 30 minutes, then yes, that would be weird.

• lonely and desperate for company and a friend

• Your sister sounds like a psychopath.

• wtf.. just like.. wtf?

• Why would she kill the lizard? And what efforts did you make with the family?

• That's strange...
    Why would he make the family angry then sit in a room with an animal for 2 weeks...
    My family wouldn't approve of someone like that
    Not sure why he wouldn't just go home

On the other hand not sure why the lizard would be killed
    If it was my boyfriend I'd break up with him and send him home for being rude and making no effort with my family

• why is your sister jelouse of the lizard, was it her lizard? maybe she felt repulse about that relationship boyfriend lizard? maybe she saw your boyfriend doing something weird to the lizard? how old are you guys?

• I am 21. It was a common house lizard.

She wanted to make him sad so she killed it