Why does your life suck?

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I once ate a grape that was pretty mushy. Other than that my life is pretty good

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Because you're not in it </3

In all seriousness though, my life did suck growing up because of financial struggle and bullying (only in middle school though), but as of this year it's gotten a lot better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because i was a ugly little obese thing throughout my childhood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because Surrey's getting their arse handed to them by Kent in Cricket. That's like having a lion lose a fist fight with a diarrhetic tortoise. On its back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I never had the teenage life I wish I had.
    Wrong choices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life doesn't suck for me.
    Its stressful because of grad school.

1|0
    0|0
  • God, where to even start with this...

Basically, I screwed up. Not blaming anyone other than me for that. Yeah, I have an awesome job, make great money that I can use to buy the illusion of happiness, and have nice things.

But it'll never be more than an illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think my life sucks - I am happy enough

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't completely suck, but I could use a full time job, or a big lottary win
    Would solve many problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullied all my life (mostly girls), Low self-esteem, never had a real girlfriend, no friends, minor health issues. I don't have it as bad as many other people but it still hurts like hell and I never have anyone to talk about stuff with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone just born to be sucks, Their life also the same, That called destiny!

0|0
    0|0
  • It has nipples. just kidding. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It really doesn't, I don't have much to complain about. There are a couple things, like health issues, that do bother me, but overall I have been living a good life.

1|0
    0|0
  • because I'm stuck in hospital atm :|

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause everyone hates me..

1|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm not close enough to God.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was happy once. I hated it

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my mom just died yesterday so you know.

0|0
    0|0