If you've never had a job, which shift would you want to work?
I life first shift the best, since you get the whole day after work to yourself. Third shift is nice to, since you have every day off (I don't sleep much anyway.) Second shift is ok, except it cuts into your social life. Mid-shift is the worst, it kills your entire day.
What about you guys?
- First Shift (Morning shift)67% (6)50% (4)59% (10)Vote
- Second Shift (Afternoon shift)0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
- Third Shift (Graveyard shift)11% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
- Mid-Shift (Mid-morning, to mid-day. Usually 11 AM to 7 PM.)22% (2)26% (2)23% (4)Vote
- All shifts are equal to me.0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Other (double-shifts, split-shifts, etc. Explain what you mean.)0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
1. Split shift
2. Morning shift
3. Afternoon shift
Split shifts and morning shifts always seem to make the day go by SUPER fast, whereas with afternoon shifts it just seems to drag. The only pro to an afternoon shift is having time to do things BEFORE work instead of having to do them after when all you want to do is go home and relax.0