Can you go inside the gas station and pay for gas with a credit card?

I don't actually have a credit card. It's a 360 card which is sort of like a credit card, but I want get a specific amount of gas and I don't want to it to go over the amount I have on my 360 card cause if I do the account shuts down. So is it possible to go into a gas station and pay for gas with this 360 card instead of paying it at the pump?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually just pay cash, I don't use credit cards, well debit on occasion, but I've never payed for gas with one. But I would imagine it would work the same way a credit card would -shrugs-

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. I had a busted up card that was all taped and cracked so it wouldn't fit in the slot at the pump. So I just bring it into the actual gas station.

• I dunno bout the 360 card, but gas stations usually allow credit cards

What Guys Said 2

• You should be able to. People go inside with cash all the time so it will just be set with a credit card. You'll likely be charged more since most gas stations charge people more for using a card over cash but that is up to you.

• If it can act like a credit card you should be able to.