If you had a time machine that could go back in time only once, what would you do?

And no, don't say kill Hitler, that's lame. Yeah ok, he killed millions of people, but so did McDonalds and Burger King.

Most Helpful Guy

• As tempting as it would be to change something, I'd probably just go back and watch myself, to see if I missed learning anything I've had time to reflect on over the years. Sure, I could be selfish - stop myself from doing something, but then my life wouldn't be mine anymore, at least not in this time stream. I'd lose experience. Not worth it.

What Girls Said 4

• Go back and visit ancient Greece. It's a horrible time period, sure, but it is what I study and I'd be interested in seeing some of the unknown questions answered for myself.

• I play all the songs that I like that haven't bee made in the time I go back to. Pretend that I wrote them and become the worlds greatest ever rock star

• I'll make sure mum doesn't have sex with dad so I don't get born..

• Tell my ancestors to knock it off

What Guys Said 9

• I would go back to San Francisco just to expierence it for a day - I wouldn't change anything because then you change the future from that point on

• I would just find out the date of the week before the most recent huge lottery jackpot went off get the numbers from the last time it jackpots and be there to take it.

• I'd go back to just after World War 1, buy a surplus two-seater, and travel the countryside living the barnstormer's life.

• Restart from the day before starting high school with all the knowledge I have now.

• Tell the girl I love her before she was taken away from me

• So you lost someone too?

• Yeah because I'm such a coward to tell her what I feel, I regretted much. And still haunts me til this day and reminds me ob how bastard guy I am. She is happy so that what matters

• I'd go put stock in Google, that's right about the time I made a lot of life mistakes anyway.

• I'd but stock in Google.

• Buy stock in IBM and Wal-Mart

• I would go back and stop religion from spreading its story.