If you came home one day and found a bum cooking a meal in your kitchen, what would you do?

He doesn't steal anything. He just helps himself to your kitchen a makes himself a meal. He isn't even surprised when he sees you and in fact even offers you some of whatever he's cooking.

What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would pick the bum up and return it to its owner, I would imagine they are having quite the hard time living without their bum, Not being able to sit down or poo and what not.

I think i would also askmyself how someone 'Detatched' their bum in the first place, And how they taught it to cook and stuff. Must have been a pretty clever butt.

What Girls Said 12

• I would tell him, I wouldn't call the cops on him and I wouldn't take the food away from him unless he told me how he got in, and why my place

• Get my grub on

• he better be making enough for me as well. :D

I would also help them turn it into more of an amazing meal and let them get food when ever. :)

• Play it off cool at first, then go bonkers and hit him in the head with a pot. :)

• Call the police and get better locks.

• well.. their is a bum in my kitchen... but.. he made me food... no need to call the cops...;)

• call the police! !!! I have a child to think about.

• Call the police and also hold something in my hand in case he attack me

• I would think I'm dreaming

• Ask him questions. How did you get in? Do you know whose place this is? Etc.

• Turn on the music and order him to dance while I enjoy my meal.

• i would join him.

What Guys Said 7

• "is that my food?"
    "How did you get in"
    "What are you doing"
    I'd ask him why he broke in. I'd let him eat and talk to him a lot while eating to get to know him better, if he's a good person I'll let him continue to cook for himself, as long as he cleans up... And as long as he asks for permission, because.. just wtf

• I let him keep whatever it is, shrug because this is nothing new to me, and just prepare to change the locks again. #HasChildren

• Saves me cooking, happy days.

• I would feel for him, but that's the line, and he crossed it... He'd have to grab up whatever didn't specifically belong to me, and get the fuck out at gunpoint with a stern warning that he wouldn't walk out of there under his own power twice...

• I would be shocked then ask if he/she needs help.

• I have issues with tresspass... it's why I keep axes strategically stashed about the place.

• Sorry... he'd probably already be shot. I know it isn't a popular answer.