Is it possible to toss my Master badge? I feel I’m not qualified enough of it yet?

I don’t wanna start a new account and b even newbier than I’m now, so my Master badge would be thrown away by default.

but I wanna throw away my Master badge till I’m qualified enough 2 wear it again. I’ve started building my rep again, and be a more thoughtful and collected user (since accordin 2 my last poll I was an X-per hunter by 62%, which means 2/3 among people here consinder me an asshole who poops into other ppl's question just 2 grab easy-Xper). So I’d rather b called Xper Level 11 instead till I’ve reached up 2 some point where I can wear it again and b a Master and not a “Master”.

So is this possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not unless you make another account but no you are NOT a Xper Hunter :)

• no not another account, i'll lose 2+ years,... but fuck i wish i could add some years on my current one...

• Hmmm I guess there's no option :(

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think the administration is going to change the badges any time soon. You just have to accept that with great XPER comes great responsibility and keep doing your best ;)

• I am not familiar with 'Master badge,' @Klaatu1, but I know as Master, I tease you for being Popular, no Poop, which you are, and Master of Your Domain... It's an honorable Title in my book.
    Good luck. xx

• No, that is not possible. You would simply have to create a new account.

• It's not possible, dear.

• please stop klaatu.. please.. you are starting to worry me,,... what the hell is going on.. why are you taking everything so seriously? it is just a social site.. if you are feeling bad all the time here.. than you should do something else.. which makes you feel good..

• i'll never leave coz for some reason i believe i "have 2" b here. even if it makes me feel bad. that's y i'm suggestin ideas 2 make this site better, and avoid X-per hunters, anon trolls, and old-creeps who clutter this site. i wanna b helpful as much as i can

• we may strongly disagree on this.. but i find some of them very funny.. it makes this site more interesting.. and xper doesn't matter to me.. and i dont get the people who would do something bad for xper..

• we have rewards so...
      but nope, sorry, i can't laugh wid such comments

• Do you pop into questions or poop into them? You might want to get your propulsive colon checked out, my love.

• poop = post a 3-worded comment within 1min in a long-description question.

x-ample:
      asker "my boyfriend doesn't respond 2 my texts. wot should i do?"
      -1k character description-

after 1 min, there's an opinion by some user, who's anon mostly.
      "break-up wid him"

after 1 min... did he/she read da fuckin-description in just 1 min? i don't think so... so how da fuck he/she came 2 da conclusion?

that's wot i mean POOP into other ppl's questions.

• Your not an asshole. Your AWESOME! Plus your also silly. :)

I don't think it's possible though :(

• thanks for awesome (although i don't believe it), but no thanks for "silly"... i'd rather not being a clown round here especially on other ppl's questions ;)

• Damn haven't thought about that. I have some hunting to do muahahaha. :D See your very helpful. :)

• thanks... yeah i try 2 b as much as i can :)

• Why would their opinion matter?

• didn't get u...
      u mean da opinion of those who consider me an X-per hunter? of course it matters!!

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1572781-gagers-do-you-consider-me-an-xper-hunter

31 individuals consider me an "Xper-hunter"... isn't it enough? see MHO there... this is da definition of wot we call a TROLL... and last thing i want 2 b is a troll. especially when there r rewards around. if u do things such as these, then definetely people around here would consider u nothing more but a weirdo who cares bout only those fuckin rewards. in other words u r nothing more than a clown if u behave this way

• You need to stand up on your feet and give yourself credibility. Just sayin'.

• The people have no say on your content. Girlsaskguy is your wizard of oz that gets to judge you only and only them.

• It's yours you can't get rid of it now.

• Nope. You're stuck with it

What Guys Said 9

• Mate, Stop beating yourself up over this - Nobody is perfect on this site - A user is on this site to answer questions in their own unique way - They make friends who will not care about MHO percentage, Xper points and Xper levels or what that person's current standing in the GaG community is - Is it not better to be appreciated by your friends than have a respectable position in society - It is good you want to change but you will get much further quicker focussing on a positive future than reflecting on any possible past mistakes.

• unique way? tsk, i don't think so... some people tend 2 POOP into other ppl's questions, instead of postin their opinions. see @9mfeo opinion bout wot i men by "poop"

• "Maybe a way to avoid pooping is get rid of first male/female point to avoid rushed answer"<---- that's a good idea actually. a while ago there was another xtra point for postin an opinion within 15 mins, after a question was posted. they did well by abolishin this... so yeah hope this xtra point would b abolished after some update here :)

• The 15 min point going was the best thing that happened me on this site - I now look more in topics of my interest

• I am saddened to see that Master Klaatu is easily bothered by people who should not matter would impact you soo much.

• then do this:
      -ask a serious question
      -leave anon option open
      -see how many anons will clutter yer question

i wonder how would u feel by then... guess not so happy ;)

• there's a really high chance of me not caring.

• Dude the tittle that you have doesn't really matter, you can be helpful regardless if you are a master or not. don't overthink into that poll.

• Just put "bater" next to that badge and that's what you are. Lol jokes, couldn't resist

• LOL... i thought the same thing.. but i thought klaatu would not laugh because he is already feeling sad..

• @cindetelli LOL that's ok... i've seen even worse comments here. it's ok.

• @cinderelli

• Yeah its very possible dude

• Nope at least your way more qualified than most people on here you sexy bitch :)

• Improve your answer but don't make a new account

• No, it isn't.

• Ironic that GAG is into bullying, no?

I guess nowhere is immune. Oh humans...

• wot bullyin has 2 do wid this question?

• The reality of the nature of your concern, of course. One's reputation is almost always a major cause in these matters and it's not personal conviction that drives this otherwise it would have kicked in ages ago.

But I'm just a crazy old man. Don't mind me.

• Dude your fine! Dont throw away your master rank due to some internet sociopaths stupid troll who make it his job to make everyone else's life hell.