Why do guys say they don't like make up, but only go after girls with a face full of make up on?

1|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls are so good at make up that they look like they have nothing on maybe thats why, blame your gender

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am generally consistent in going for girls with light or no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know I was a hypocrite thanks for telling me and showing the errors of my ways *sarcasm*

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they are horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up or not, it should look natural, otherwise it's a turn off (Guys don't want a plastic doll, they want to date real-looking girls).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Because most guys cannot tell the difference between bare faced and natural makeup.

Left no makeup / Right makeup
    i.ytimg.com/vi/OZf1alAE89U/maxresdefault.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • This much of make-up is actually good (it looks better with make-up). But most girls overdo it and it starts looking unnatural and most guys hate it

• @Johnyk I understand that. Less is more when it comes to makeup. Some of the girls I went to school with looked like clowns. Makeup is meant to enhance natural beauty not cover it, which some girls do not understand.

• They want a girl who naturally looks like they stepped off a magazine cover, thats what they mean when they say the "natural look". They dont mean they like a girl whos actually not wearing makeup, because that means they might actually see "flaws" (heaven forbid), they like a girl who wears makeup that looks natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz most guys don't fully understand the function of make up.
    When make up is applied well, you can barely tell if one's wearing any or not. That's the art...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because boys lie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause many of them are liars.

1|0
    0|0
  • because they want to make themselves seem like they are a better person.

0|0
    0|0