Would you ever change your name?

0|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• no. I'm fine with my name and can't really imagine being called something else

0|0
    0|0
  • I would change my name to 'upsexy'
    So when people ask me why i changed my name they say ''What's Up Sexy?''.

Only kidding, I'd change my name to Bob.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am happy with mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup yup. I did, just not legally. Not that I don't like my name, I just think the name I chose fits my personality better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never... I'm used to it so I can't change it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can live with 'Kenzy'

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never liked my name tbh, and the thought of changing it keeps coming and going in my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, would you?

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i'm fine with it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I don't really like my name, but I wouldn't change it, at least right now I don't think I would. I'm sort of used to my name, and I don't really know what other name I could choose that would fit me. Gotta live with what you're given.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanted to when i was younger... but i love hearing people say it now so i guess im ok with it. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like my name :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Before joining GAG, I hated my name... But now I'm okay with it. Bit happy, cause of the uniqueness... Cause some people told me that my name sounds really pretty ;o
    Even if I wanted to change, I wouldn't. Cause my real life friends and some people are used to calling me by my real name

0|0
    0|0
  • nah.. my dad gave me a very good name.. i wasn't sure of it.. but whoever i tell it to.. say it is so beautiful... so i love it now..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yah, I would just modify my name slightly to Lara. A lot of people already pronounce my name like that and I like the way it looks and sounds. The only downside would be lara croft jokes, but that has died down the last few years, so I'd go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah totally :) why not? I think it would be kind of cool & I don't really like the name my parents gave me anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • i thought about it, i would want to but then when i got married my last name i wanted to change wouldn't really matter bc id want to take my husbands last name, and my first name i want to but i feel like my family and boyfriend and everyone would still call me by my birth name soi whats the point, making a permanent nick name for yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Mine is a unisex name and I've never really liked it because it's more common as a boy name than a girl name.

It's all too annoying to hear that "you have a boy name" by immature little boys. o_e

0|0
    0|0
  • No. My parents picked out a nice name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.. I want everyone to call me with different names..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yip. I have seriously considered changing my horrible and sick-making name by deed poll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would like to change even it will cause confusions because people are so used to my original name.

0|0
    0|0