Is it weird not to watch movies because they are too long?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so like that I struggle after 100 minutes

What Guys Said 6

• my sister still refuses to watch the God Father, or Braveheart for those reasons and never laughs at my references because of that!

Yesterday i grabbed my brother and said

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...32e2NQ1u8a5oto1_250.gif

and everyone laughed except her!

• Not weird these days cause so many people have short attention spans.

• Yes it's weird. People should be able to commit their attention to something for two hours.

• To me it would be, because I just love movies
    But some movies are really 'stretched'

• everything that takes more than half an hour is boring. that's why i hate movies

• I do the same thing.

What Girls Said 5

• I know, that's kinda the reason why I don't watch a lot of movies as well. I mean, my logic is sort of like this:
    "I should watch a movie"
    "Nahhh, they're soooo long, can't waste my time like that"
    *binge watches a TV show for 12 hours straight*

LOL, I'm really not a movie person, I much prefer TV shows.

But, yeah, you shouldn't feel weird about not watching movies cause they're too long, it's understandable, not everyone has that much free time, not everyone can concentrate on something for that long. Whatever works for you. It's not like watching movies is a necessity.

• no, sometimes you get bored after sitting for 2 hours and just want to know what happens already!
    sometimes i avoid movies for that reason.

• No.. It's pretty normal.
    You don't wanna waste your time.

• no , i'm the same i have a short attention span unless i'm watching a romantic movie i love those.

• I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I get distracted super easily so anything that's too long I just end up getting bored and stopping mid-way. But I can watch like a whole season of a tv show in a day haha