What does it mean if being kicked in the testicles doesn't hurt?

So I have been kicked in the balls, and had my balls squeezed by girls before, but it hardly even hurts. Its like they could stomp on my foot and it would hurt worse than a kick to my nuts. I know some people have high pain tolerance, but my balls should still hurt worse than anything else, shouldn't they? Does this mean they aren't functioning right or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah something is not right. I've seen guys in serious pain from the smallest things done to their balls. You may have a great career in ball busting porn though!

• Lol. Ball busting is something i have been doing ever since i hit puberty. I know my balls are still healthy tho cause I had an ultra sound on them recently.

• Also, what could I explain about it? You get the general idea of what ballbusting is. Lol. Girls taking advantage of a guys balls to gain dominance and control.

• Haha that's pretty hot that a girl knows about ballbusting porn
      See I too personally enjoy being kicked
      It hardly hurts me at all so

What Girls Said 1

• It could be two things: you either have an incredibly high pain tolerance, or you have some nerve damage in the area. It would be best to see your doctor to be sure.

• I am incredibly embarrassed about talking to anyone about my testicles, even a doctor. Do you know if nerve damage is anything that is a real threat to my health? Can i just continue living a normal life without seeing a doctor? I honestly have always had a sexual fetish of being dominated and having my balls kicked by girls, but even from the start it wasn't very much pain. I had my testicles checked by ultra sound recently and they are fine... so I don't know. I tried to Google it, but every article is about testicular pain... 😕

• Nerve damage could also indicate your testicles don't work. It could be cancerous. Get it checked.

• I actually did have them checked at the hospital after I accidentally injured them. They did an ultra sound on both testicles and they both were alive and functioning normal. I also had lab work done at my doctors to test the organs and all that in my body, and everything came back normal. I don't know if i am fertile or not, but they still work and produce sperm.

What Guys Said 7

• Are you a heavy drinker or drug user? Because either can screw with the nerves in the region (and some evidence points towards drinking causing a loss of up to an inch in penile length, while certain recreational drugs can cause other major testicular issues FUN!).
    Either way I would get it checked out. Something is wrong, and it could be a symptom of a major nuerological issue.

• I only recently took up drinking, but my balls have been like this forever i think. And i am prescribed Adderall, which does increase my sex drive, but even when not on adderall they dont hurt much.

• Any steroids?

... Also Adderall does sometimes cause numbness... and 4 hour erections apparently lol.
      What ever the case I would recomend you ask a doctor. If it's a long term thing you dont necessarily have to rush of and ask, but I wouldn't leave it too long. As I say it could be a symptom of something nasty.

• seriously, if i get hit in the balls it puts me out of action and I feel physically sick. do you have any feeling down there when you are being played with?

• I feel it when a girl gently is touching them. But if a girl kicks them, or hits them, its like i feel almost nothing.

• You are the messiah.

• Lol. I am thinking its cause i sexually enjoy having pain inflicted upon my 2 little weaklings, so i dont feel pain, just pleasure.

• Pain receptors malfunctioned. Brain cannot decipher the signals

• You could have undescended testis that's why you don't fell pain

• Ya be like doctor my balls broke

• Omg, i will do that if i ever go to the docs

• Hmm, maybe get those checked out dude.

• Why would that be something you would suggest having checked out? What would you think was the problem with them?