Have you ever had a dream that you killed someone?

I did last night. I know it's probably not the first time I've had a dream where such violence was involved but man, last night was one of those dreams that kept going on and on.
I was in trouble by the whole town cuz I did something bad. I let all the elephants out and coaxed them down a path away from the town. So I was going to be put to death for that. Then I was on the run and hiding out in someone's closet and this evil bitch found me. So I had to pounce on her and pulled a cord around her throat and killed her right on the spot. I thought about slitting her throat but I didn't want there to be a ton of blood. So just suffocated her and left her there.
Then my mom and I escaped. Not sure why my mom was in my dream but she was and she was helping me get away.

So yeah, ever had a dream where you killed someone in your dream?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I daydream about killing people on a daily basis...

What Guys Said 9

• Plenty, but only one vivid one. It was the night of the Walking Dead season finale and I had that on my brain. I was walking down a woodland road (like the one on the show) and a group of three people pulled my girlfriend, best friend, and I over. They started searching our bags and taking our stuff. When the guy got to me I grabbed his head and flipped him, took his gun, and shot him. I shot the other guy but the last dude took the gun from my hands. I kicked him down and started beating him with the pistol. My girlfriend pulled me off and we left him.
    And that was my dream :)

• *ponders* Nope. Not that I recall, anyway. But the mind works in funny ways sometimes. Maybe because I read this, tonight I will. Wouldn't that be an interesting coincidence? :)

• I had a dream that I killed my uncle's dog (I really wasn't a fan of it). Next time I heard about it it had died.

• I say Yes, I have dreamed about killing someone. I forgot the details of the dream, however.

• What? the proverbial Anthony had a dream about murdering someone? Well I never...

• Are u surprised at me having a dark side? ;-)

• I dreamed that i was killing zombies :P

• I dreamed several times that I was in SEAL Team Six or Delta Force, hunting terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan.

• i dreamt about trying to punch a person to death xD i didnĀ“t work though.

• I've had many dreams of killing people

• I gun down a lot or people in my dreams.( In my dreams there is a lot of war.)

What Girls Said 4

• I've actually never had a dream where I was trying to kill someone. I've had more dreams about being chased and having to fight them off. Only one I think I was trying to kill someone. Was the GIANT snake. The place I was in was kind of like old ruins filled with water up to my waist. It was really hard fighting there.

• Wow! well, I was once told that dreams like this were about taking control of a chaotic life. Dreams where you were killed, about your chaotic life out of control. Who knows.

• Yes, I killed my dad in the dream. There was some criminal & my mom told me to shoot him & my dad was in this camper where the criminal was (hostage) and I thought my dead was the criminal & I shot him. I woke up crying.

• No. But I dreamed a was yelling at some guy. I could not see who he was 0. o