I'm scared and could really need someone's opinion... i'm currently majoring in finance/international business and i'm debating if whether or not?

it's a goo major that will pay back. I'm currently living in California.
What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• If u r studying to earn and its not something u love then u r making a huge mistake, we have millions of candidates that we as employers pas by even though they have the qualifications because they are simply qualified but not passionate about they do and we end up hiring the under qualified people because wwhat they lack in terms of qualification they make up for it with there passion

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's a solid major that will open a lot of doors for you. It's ultimately your decisions that will decide how well you do.

If you feel like you need to ~feed your soul~ or something with, like, an art major, just minor in art or space out your electives so that you can take a class you enjoy throughout your educations.

• Thank you :) feed your soul?

• When people are like "I need to follow my ~dreams~" and major in things like art, music, writing, etc... they're basically doing to feed their souls instead of making what are considered practical choices.