Would you give a Pennie? 💸💰💳?

Say you ran into a fortune or you end up making a handsome living, would you share or help family members (mom and sister) who have wrong you or treated you bad at a point in your life? Say the mom and the sister were very jealous of said person, thus causing them to treat her poorly and shun her in a sense; would you share your wealth with people like this? Just imagine Cinderellas sisters and step mom in a milder yet very similar sense. Would you share your wealth with people who have wronged you? Would you remember what they did and say to hell with them? You know when one seems to be doing well financially everyone around them gets real friendly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give them EXACTLY what they needed, no more no less. Simply because they've made life hell for me from 13 on, since I came out. Then tried making me feel like I'm the reason everything bad happens in my household, yet I never told my mother to get knocked up at 19 with me so they can go fuck themselves with that bullshit. They also never supported a damn thing in my life, told me my dreams are stupid (want to be a writer, they say that's dumb. Wanted to be a vet tech, also stupid). They've never given two shits about my life in all reality and really don't know that I'm 18. I can go on and on, but I'd give their asses what they need and a goodbye card.

What Guys Said 4

• Not personally. I know of too many truly abhorent people who manage to get by on the charity of people around them. It never does them any good, and they only resent it down the line and turn into ever more dispicible creatures.

That said... those are the extreme cases. How abominable are these individuals?

• Well let's say the mom hate hurts the most and the sister hides it to where she ignores said person.

• Gah screw it. There are enough people deserving of the cash in the world, why give any of it to someone who doesnt?

• You should help them. But it will not flush away their envy towards you.

Do it to please yourself. Do not expect gratitude from them.

• I would help people who were kind to me over those who abused me

• Yes i would be the bigger person and help them

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not. I'd help people who were in an even worse condition but well mannered.

• If people treat me well I'll treat them well