Do you think it's true that people might tell lies when they are in a hard situation?

Or we should say the truth to people we love and regard, even though the result is going to be bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, lying is bad the truth lasts longer so ill go with truth. but sometimes we have to lie so the person in front of us won't get hurt. my head is messed up at the moment because of your question😩

What Guys Said 2

• I always tell the truth, usually to my peril. But that's how I'm wired. Sucks sometimes, but I'd rather do that than get caught in a lie. I'm pretty creative, but I wouldn't want to try to lie my way out of something. So not worth it.

• Lies are temptingly an easy choice because we can maintain the same status quo.
    Truth are hard choice because of the risk of destroying our status quo forcing us to change.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course it is true.

Hell. Imagine you had cancer and only 6 months to live and your little baby looks up at you and says "you'll tuck me in every night won't you"

I'd lie.