Does anyone else get burned out from working hard and long and kinda get bitchy?

I wake up at 4:30am most days and don't get home until sometimes 6-7pm

Most Helpful Guy

• well i kinda inflict a busy life on myself. I have a regular full time job 9-5 that doesn't have much of a commute. But i can't not do nothing the rest of the night, there's to many things to do. Go to the gym, go do chores, go hang with friends, go get fucked up with friends, dont go to sleep till 3 in the morning and wake up in a panic rushing out the door with only seconds to spare trying to make the bus. But hay, thats my life and its what i've chose, just like i'm sure if your really disliked those hrs that bad you could find a different job

What Guys Said 4

• I'm too used to hard work and have too good a work ethic to suffer from weakness.

• since you're so superior please explain your work say schedule for me, I'd love to hear it

• You're a dick.

• "No no I'm perfectly fine, I adore slaving away for 16 hours a day my job is the best!!". I admire hard work, surely. But that sounds like a workaholic in the making.

• Somedays I can get quite grumpy

• Trust me, it gets worse. So much worse. Just saying. :P

• I don't mind working hard but sometimes it's a pain in the ass having to wake up everydayyyyy at 4:30am and to commute an hour each way. Sigh I hope it gets easier after I get my degree

• My mom has mentioned that I should be taking care of myself now because it just gets harder as the body ages. I need to start taking care of myself in all honesty haha

• She's not lying to you. Eat well and exercise, and you'll be fine. :)

"I'm a cat that hops streams!" ~streamhopper, Scott

• With your schedule I'd probably go crazy. The heat is probably getting to you as well. I don't know about you but on hot days I have a lot of trouble sleeping and overall it just makes me so lazy.

What Girls Said 1

• I can see how that happens. I do get a tad bit grumpy after long hours of schoolwork but I try to keep my cool. :)