Anyone travelling or have travelled anywhere this summer?

In two weeks I will be visiting Lake Como in Italy for a week with my family. What about yourselves?

https://lauragrai.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/lake-como3.jpg?w=584

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, lake Come is very pretty. I've been there quite a lot of times myself because it's so close to Switzerland. It just takes about 3-3,5 hours by train from Zurich. If you have time, you should also check out Lago Maggiore. That one is also very beautiful.
    I myself unfortunately have to stay at home this summer. I have to write papers for University and I also don't have any money to go anywhere. I made a very big trip last summer, so now I have to save up money again before I can go anywhere ;-).

• We actually do plan to go to Lago Maggiore for a day during our week! :)
      Ah, sorry to hear that, it does suck and I have to start making applications for colleges before my last year of high school. But good luck on university

What Girls Said 3

• The only travelling i've done is from my bedroom to the kitchen and back. The trip was great :)

• I'll be traveling to Georgia and India this month. can't wait!

• Well, my mom's friend when to Rome, Italy, but we don't really have money for that. :( I'm so jelly.

What Guys Said 3

• Just back from Madrid

• Yes. I'm moving to Germany on the 1st of August. God willing.

• I visited there a couple of years ago. I think you'll love it!

• Well I have to love it because I'm gonna spend a couple of years there.

• Not this summer.