What if you lost your shoes at a party?

Say that you attended a party at a friends house for the forth of July. Your at the party having a great time of your life, drinking, eating, dancing, and so forth. After a few hours pass, you pass out at the living room. The next morning you are now barefoot and can't seem to find your shoes; you're either wearing sandals or flip flops. So girls what would you do at this point new that you lost your shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask somebody if I could borrow their used shoes and then return them once I get home. If nobody will lend me their shoes - I will ask to buy their used shoes at the retail price they paid for them before they became used.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe my friend was super nice and put them in a good spot for me. I mean what kind of person steals other people's shoes? I can't even imagine it.

• He or she did put them in a nice place, or your friend hid them somewhere for a prank. Alternatively, say you ask your friend where your shoes go, and they don't have any idea. A guy approaches you and complements how beautiful your feet looks, and you don't need to look for them; you look beautiful without them. what would you do at this point?

• Foot Guy can take a long walk off a short pier.

Then I'd thank my friend and apologize for being a terrible guest. I'm sure they'd give my shoes back at that point and I'd be on my merry way.

• Nbd I'll leave bear foot. My shoes were only a dollar

• Walk barefoot..

• At a party like that I would have come barefoot so I wouldn't have had shoes to lose.

• I could also imagine you showing up in a bikini

• Then I would be in my bikini, maybe wearing jean shorts or running shorts over the bottom on the way over to the party.

But I would be barefoot & not bring shoes with me.

• On a side note, I would try to pace myself with the drinking. Passing out at parties is a good way for women to get into a bad situation.

What Guys Said 2

• I would shrug my shoulders have a look around, still can't find them, go home

• Well, they are likely stolen by a foot fetishist and covered in sperm so I'd just go buy another pair for a few bucks.