(Quiz) Which animal's inner human are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliapugachevsky/which-animals-inner-human-are-you#.ji89BvNZr

You got: This giraffe!
When this giraffe needs a boost of pride, it thinks of you that time you consumed a full jar of Nutella in one sitting.
LOL, definitely sounds like me XD

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: This sloth!
    When this sloth needs to seriously chill out, it thinks of you when Friends came to Netflix and you didn’t leave your apartment for a solid month.

I guess that's similar to who I am... 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it twice because I was tied between different answers so...

You got: This chinchilla!
    When this chinchilla needs to be so darn cute all the time, it channels you, plain and simple.

You got: This giraffe!

What Guys Said 11

• I got the butterfly
    "When this butterfly needs to emerge from its cocoon, it thinks of you when you REALLY don't want to switch out of sweatpants but do so anyway to get brunch with your pals."

... which makes me sound like a socially awkward hermit
    ... which is entirely plausible.

• You got: This clownfish!
    When this clownfish needs to get a little serious, it thinks of you when you hear someone trying to spoil Game of Thrones because they read the books.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13947-1427917165-1.jpg

i am pretty upset i got clowfish... lol!! i ain't no clown!!! Now people are gonna start calling me Nemo haha

• Im the cheetah, right on! Hopefully, I'm not endangered as much.

• I got giraffe as well

Funny I don't like nutella

• You got: This giraffe!
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13140-1427917123-1.jpg

• You got: This dolphin!

When this dolphin needs help being cheery, it thinks of you when you first saw Jamie Dornan’s face.

Squeak squeak!

• I'm a giraffe O_O

• I got sloth.

• Giraffe. And I've actually eaten a jar of nutella in one sitting once. Is that bad?

• I am a giraffe.

• I got n**.

What Girls Said 9

• You got: This eagle!
    When this eagle needs help being fierce, it thinks of you whenever THAT Bey song comes on. You know the one.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-8814-1427916528-9.jpg

Lol awesome!

• You got: This giraffe!

Well giraffes are awesome.

• You got: This sloth!

• You got: This hedgehog!
    When this hedgehog needs to get its groove back, it thinks of you when you muster through small talk regardless of how much you hate it.

• I'm a sloth hahah

• Giraffe too lol!

• You got: This butterfly!
    When this butterfly needs to emerge from its cocoon, it thinks of you when you REALLY doesn’t want to switch out of sweatpants but do so anyway to get brunch with your pals.

• I'm a fox, hell yeah!

• Im a platypus