Are you really bored?

So it's 4th of July and my family is outside celebrating and I'm here inside because I have allergies :( I'm pretty bored!! What are you doing right now?

Are you really bored?

ohh look it's baby me! ahah *bedo bedo bedo bedo* <3 :*

1|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope mot bored at all in fact I'm playing volleyball over at our family friends place. It's were we go every year huge get together food, drink, fireworks, volleyball and good company.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Love the hair - What have you got hayfever - That is what I have. Been sneezing like mad since about 9pm my time - Nose running a bit - Not sick just enough to annoy me
    sunaj-home.org/.../...s-polite-when-you-sneeze.jpg
    Poor ol' me
    www.europethirdworld.eu/.../...es-behind-79341.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Just drinking beer and talking with people. No different than any other day, aside from the mortar attacks on my house...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nasacort or Flonase are your best buddy to handle seasonal allergy season! I take it everyday and I don't suffer! :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't like taking pills :(

• Both are a nasal spray; they really work too! #NoGimmicks

Pick one, spray and inhale twice in each nostril in the morning = happy allergy-free Clarisa!

• ahhh my bad! ahahahhahaahha I feel dumb now! lol it's cause I never take anything ahha

• Bored sitting home wife went to fireworks with her friend. But i plan on using some sarcasm and funny shit for an hr or so on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm in a pretty fucking irate mood

2|0
    0|0
  • Surprisingly, I'm not bored, even though it's 4:44 AM and I have nothing to do besides G@G ^_^

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing your smile anybody can't get bored :)
    Just opened the GaG, First of all saw your cute face. :*

1|0
    0|0
  • I just got back from watching the fireworks at Clearwater beach.

1|0
    0|0
    • nice! how was it?

• It was great. I drove up to the water front and watch the fire works from my truck. It was like I had front row seats lol. How was your 4th

• I am concocting new ways to do things. I am not bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow now the sun rises at night 😃😃😃

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not invite meh over and lets have alil fun for the time being baby 👄💋

1|0
    1|2
  • Nope I was out with my friends blasting illegal fireworks and getting blasted on beer

1|0
    0|0
  • u watchin us like a demon. pls control urself n dont even try to bite me plss :S

1|0
    0|0
  • yeee mommmy

0|0
    3|0

What Girls Said 5