Are you embarrassed of your body in a swimsuit?

Bonus: Men, do you take off your shirt when you swim?

1|0
19|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not exactly happy with my body (little too chubby) but to be honest, I care less about other people's opinions the older I'm getting. The truth is that I used to be very skinny when I was younger and girls didn't check me out more back then. Also, I already have a very hot and beautiful girlfriend, so I don't need other girls' interest. Of course it would be nice if some girls checked me out but it's also totally okay with they don't. I go to the rivers/lakes to have fun with my friends and go swimming, I don't go there to show my body to everyone who may or may not wanna see it. Finally, one of the things I really hate about my country are the girls. I've made more than enough bad experiences with them since I've started dating that I never want to date any Swiss women ever again. All but one of my girlfriends (including my current one) have been girls from another country. So even if a Swiss girl would see me and be interested in me, I'd probably want to stay away from her ;-). In short: there's just no reason for me to feel embarrassed.
    And yes, of course I take of my shirt to go swimming... is there anyone who doesn't do that?

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 19

• Not gonna lie, a little bit. But it's not that bad, I look more or less okay, I'm just a perfectionist and I know there's a lot of room for improvement.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not embarrassed, I'm just conservative (in a way), I barely wear bikini/swimsuit unless I'm in the company of my boyfriend being by my side. I usually wear short shorts and a tank top.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like how my body looks. Of course I have flaws but it's nothing I'm embarrassed or ashamed of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i am
    //

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not fat so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I feel like my thighs are pretty fat and I have a bunch of scars on my legs. I wear one anyway though because I'm trying not to care what people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I think I look really weird in those one piece swimsuits :) I prefer bikinis when it comes to beach time

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Not embarrassed, no. But I would be if I didn't shave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am embarrassed :/

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who I'm around and which swimsuit I am wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I look better in a swimsuit than I do in clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, especially a bikini so I don't wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bikini to work! I love it 👙

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I am. I have bright red strech marks on my stomach and those will never go away even if I lost a whole bunch of weight. So I'll never be able to wear a bikini again because I would be judged by guys for having them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am. Filler

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Naaaaah lol but no speedos please , they look like bikinis.
    Compression shorts or trunks. YAAAAAAHHHH gotta keep it tight to not completely fly off my waist when I kick the pool end.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just OK with my body.
    I always wear a rash guard under my wetsuit so when I pull my wetsuit half way down I leave my rash guard on.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. I do take of my shirt. Guys that have grown around a beach area always take their shirt off. I remember when I was younger and I went to the beach we always knew that if a man had his shirt on, he was a tourist xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh a little bit only because I've gained some weight recently. Instead of playing basketball and working part time this summer I'm taking summer courses in school :/ Less activity = more blubber lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I am okay but it is trunks rather than speedos

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, I'm in pretty good shape but I feel funny how pale I look at times and need sun so I just do it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I have horrible shoulder and back acne so a little bit. When I say horrible it really is bad. My doctor wants me to go on acutane but I'm not because it can have psychological side effects and I can't afford to have that while working on school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh I take my shirt off when I swim who don't ! I got belly fat buy still it wouldn't make me not having fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always been comfortable in my own skin, back when I was 13-17 years old I would take off my shirt when I was at the beach or pool, sometimes I would wear a tank. Now that I lift i love to take off my shirt to show off my muscle

0|0
    0|0
  • I am proud of my body

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not. Yeah I take my shirt off

0|0
    0|0
  • Not embarrassed but I would feel more comfortable if I put more weight on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. So much I stopped.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm fat I don't even take my shirt off in my house lol.

0|0
    0|0