Should I move to Canada?

What are some pros and cons of moving from the U. S to Canada?

Most Helpful Guy

• there are not as many job opportunities, there is not much to do, the clubs suck, their national sport is dull to me, higher taxes, by the way we don't really have free healthcare, you still gotta buy insurance for the big operations, its just free to visit your doctor.

on the plus, less racism in cities, but if you move to a small town and are not white ( i wouldn't come here), more polite people, less crime, better landscape.

• Do you know if Vancouver a good place to live? I was thinking about moving there.

• its alright, I went to highschool there for a year. Just becarefull of the weed lol. The living expenses were not that bad either, I remember paying 2500 for a 4000 something square foot town house walking distance from the big city.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had friends who moved to Canada and they like it there much better than the United States, they tell me the pay is better, the healthcare system is better, the people are nicer. I'm not sure, i've never been there but they made me want to move there also lol

What Guys Said 4

• I heard Canada a good place

• What do you want to do in Canada?

• Go to school and then get a job.

• Well if you have a school that you really like and has accepted you go for it otherwise don't. Moving to a place without a plan already set up is bad. A lot of people do that and end up in debt for decades because of it.

• no Canada sucks! move to california ;)

• No, it's way too hot there. I like cold weather.

What Girls Said 2

• its way better!

• I live in Canada , it sucks here, stay where you are!

• tell me why its sucks

• Health care sucks... The government tries to constantly take your money, there's no jobs, and barely any food or money help