My boyfriend always talks about his dick to his female friend.. is that a bad thing?

In the past they were seeing each other and were extremely sexual with each other. They remained friends but I guess their sexual attraction never faded. Lately he's been flirty with her and he even drunk texted her asking to hook up. She brushed him off but ever since that day, he's been drawing attention to really sexual topics while talking to her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, if she says no to him it's never going to happen, but if she ever changes her mind he's gonna cheat on you. So do with that information what you will, it's up to your to decide whether you want to be with someone who will cheat if given the opportunity or not.

If you want to deter him from cheating then ask him what they would do in bed and how you could get better in bed. 90% of the time the reason men cheat is because their woman isn't satisfying them, or doesn't match their sex drive.

What Guys Said 1

• That does not sound good - I would confront him about his behaviour

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him he has to stop this or lose you forever.

• its a red flag.