Am I the only one that doesn't like parades?

They're too loud, it hurts my ears lol

Most Helpful Girl

• We have this high school marching band that parades down my street every Saturday and they're annoying as hell, they come around 7:00am every Saturday with the loud banging drums and horns. I feel like shouting outside my window "PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP, GO AWAY!!". P. S. If you're reading this right now and you're in a high school marching band, please raise awareness for how annoying you are to the common neighborhood resident. Your parades are dumb and can be held at the school instead of on the streets. Thank you.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah. I find parades slightly annoying too :) To many random people staring at you and too much candy flying in the air. Also to much noise, yeah :D

• Nope your not alone. My boyfriend also hates loud crowded places. So he doesn't like parties, some concerts, etc. With me now I've gotten to the point I don't like loud sounds either. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like loud noise myself either

• haha nope, I find parades to celebrate anything other then soldiers coming home are completely a waste, at least in NA ( cause you guys are in war constantly).

• I'm not one that likes running around and screaming in the streets either. TBH I think many parades (prideparades in particular) have become more wild and uncivilized.

• You are not alone.