Why every time I pm with a girl on Gag they are so rude to me?

can't finish asking a questions... women are so stuck up these days...

usually goes...

hi or hello there... whats up or how are you doing?

and then i get an ok. a yeah or what do you want? ... one time i got a piss off...

like who do they think they are to be rude to you

Most Helpful Guy

• I've messaged people and they were fine. If you are trying to get a question about something answered, like a relationship problem or whatever, just open with that.
    Most people are willing to listen to those kinds of things and try to help. If you are looking for casual conversation, it is probably going to be hit and miss.

It's not really helping that a lot of creeps nowadays don't start off with a dick pic or something perverted, they start off with a friendly "hi" and try to start off with casual conversation.

• very helpful... thank u

What Girls Said 8

• Personally, I'm just not really interested in talking to people through private messages. I enjoy answering people's questions on here, but I don't like being put on the spot through PM by people asking me for advice. Most of the time I don't know what to say to them because their question is something I'd normally skip answering on the website itself (because I don't have a good answer). Other people message me just to chat, but I don't get a lot of enjoyment engaging in idle chat with strangers. Not to mention that a fair amount of them eventually try to turn it into sex chat.

I suppose I'm more open to private messages from people who I've engaged with in public on GAG a number of times before they message me. Like, if they've commented on some of my answers in the past and we've had a bit of back and forth publicly. Then I at least recognize who they are and have a bit of a feeling for them.

I don't know if I come across as "stuck up". I try not to be intentionally rude to anyone, except maybe if they've messaged me to ask me intrusive questions about by sex life. That said, I guess my disinterest and/or lack of response might come across as negative.

• Why are you messaging random women out of the blue?

Majority of creepers start their conversations exactly the same way you did.

Did you actually speak to any of these females outside of PMing that would indicate to them you're just a friendly user?

My money is on you treating GAG as a dating website, then getting your knickers in a bunch when women don't care for your advances.

Literally every single guy who said hello and asked me how I was instantly wanted pics, to Skype or a "relationship".

• So just because 10 guys asked you for pics doesn't mean the 11th one is gonna ask you too... that just stupid assumption... Maybe the 11th guy can become a very good friend of yours!!!

You don't wanna reply? Fine no problem!! But assuming that the guy is gonna be a creepy or gonna ask you for pics and being rude because of that is not right...

That's what the asked wants to say

• @singlebee

If I burned myself 10 times on the same thing, do you honestly think I'm going to put my hand in there again?

LOL

I don't give chances to guys that never spoke to me before sending a PM, because majority of the time they have a sexual motive. It's like searching for a dollar in a heap of shit - it's not worth it.

• Haven't you thought that you may come off as a creep? You may say that you're not a creep, but in reality, most creeps don't realize they're creeps.
    And also could be the fact that girls get a looooot of messages here, it's hard and exhausting to keep up 20 conversations at the same time. Honestly, there's only a few people who I truly enjoy talking to on here, boring convos with random basic dudes are kinda not what girls enjoy I believe.

• Many girls on here are sick of being constantly PM'd by creepy guys who want to start a sexual conversation, so we automatically have our guards up when a guy messages us.

• I assume some girls on here don't want to be bothered in pm. I think most girls on here have gotten messages from guys on here that were really stupid. Maybe they were expecting a "can you rate my dick question?" And seriously no girl wants that unless her profile says so.

• I suppose that depends what you're saying

• I don't know what you say to them but some guys are super creepy.

• Lol if you had any idea the creepy messages girls get you would understand

What Guys Said 10

• It'll be good to know how you start those conversation. Many guys here instantly send a dick pic... obviously you're not gonna get a nice response after that.
    If you start flirty, they may think you just wanna show them your junk.

It's all about how you start.

• read description...

• Lol, you're such a creep Ale 😜

But I agree with all this 100%. @Asker When you start the conversation don't be boring, honestly, it feels so good when people put in more effort in the message than just a ''hey'' (girls get those messages 256 times a day, it doesn't make you stand out).

• i know where u come from but i dont think there is excuses to be rude to the others... specially if you dont know what others are going through :(

• me to, i never ask sexual but i get shit sometimesat the same time i have many good firends here who are girls but still some times get hurted :( because, many girls i have seen are thinking that all the guys want sex even they dont ask. that is realy sad.

• true... hurts when girls think all men s are perverts sometimes i only feel to talk to someone :(

• uep, i agree. it is realy sad

• Right, as Danger said you need a specific question or they will assume you're some kind of trouble.

Personally, I no longer PM anyone unless either they've already messaged me, or they've asked me a question that I'd rather not answer publicly.

• Ok, my first question would be, who exactly are you trying to be in contact with? Is it just random girls or people you usually follow?

Of the few people I have spoken with here, I think guys are generally more chill than girls when first answering, true. But you can't really blame girls for putting their guard up and anyways, I have spoken with really cool girls too and highly tolerant/open people.

Only this one time, a girl was so rude to me in her reply that I actually got mad at that moment and I told her upfront, "hey I asked for an advice on this and you were rude to me so I won't write to you anymore, thank you." Done deal.

If someone doesn't correspond then why insist? That's how I see it.

• I don't message randomly, I think girls especially are wary of that

• ok then, so WOT did u say to 'em x-actly? i don't think they go mad if u say just a "hi"

• When I pm a girl here I don't get rude replies... or I don't get any reply at all... and I don't text them back too...

So I don't know why they are being rude to you LOL 😀

• Yea, I hate girls! I'm gonna be gay instead. Holla at me.

• These girls act like cunts, don't even bither with them. They aren't worth your time

• They're rude because they won't you to stop messaging them. Being blunt/rude is the easiest thing for them to do.

It's understandable really, I get the impression that they're inundated with messages from creeps on here.