• Not Much
    9% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Not At All
    0% (0)7% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to think i can handle panic considerably well but i gotta say i am weirdly very ticklish! I am especially ticklish in the area above my knee, if anyone poked or pinched or grabbed or tickled that area i straight up flip the hell OUT! I an also super ticklish on the feet, stomache, armpits, and if someone walks on my back and walks on the back of my shins i also flip out it makes me laugh like crazy.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks so much for mho! I apreciate it!

What Guys Said 7

• ... Yeah.
    Just the thought of someone tickling my feet, or the ticklish spot on my hip, has me wanting to hide under the bed. *shiver*.
    That said it can be pleasurable in very small doses... and tickle fights are an awesome way to get over post sex fatigue and get eachother back into "day" mode.

2|1
    0|0
    • Nice! I also find it pleasurable in large doses and it is a great way to get me going in the bedroom too!

• I voted that I am deathly ticklish on my sides and if a girl was to tickle me in a flirty way I would pick her, put her on the sofa and get very flirty and playful with her. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • I didn't know it was really possible, but somehow I became less ticklish as I grew up. Now I'm just kind of like "Uhh, why are you scratching me awkwardly?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd tell you...

But then I'd have to kill you, lol. :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say option D but I don't like being tickled

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ticklish all over the place 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Deathly ticklish! It's horrible! I can't get massages, be kissed from the neck down or anything! FML!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Oh, god.. Deathly.
    It's awful.

1|1
    0|1
  • I think it'd be faster to tell where my non-ticklish spots are.

0|0
    0|0
  • My waist and thighs

1|1
    0|0