What time do you usually go to bed?

It is 3:30AM right now here. However, I usually go to sleep around 4 to 4:30AM. Another person I was talking to said they don't go to sleep until around 8:30AM!

What time is normal for you to go to sleep?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I generally don't go to bed until around 9:00am, but it's because I work night shifts (when I work, I get home at 8:00am).

• I usually go to bed at around 1:30 AM, but fall asleep at around 2/2:30 AM and get up at 12-13PM lol , but that's only my sleeping pattern when I'm on vacation of course.. 8:40? Wow.. I couldn't fall asleep once the sun has risen again

• There are times when I don't sleep at all.

• Er, its summertime. There are no limits XD but its 1:34 am for me now. I usually stay up till 3:30 am :)

• 11:00 - 12:00 and I usually fall asleep by 1:00 a. m.

• Between 3am and 6am

• 1am-4am

..

• Well it's 6:18am right now and I still haven't went to bed.
    I don't know I go to sleep pretty "late"
    Anywhere from 4am to 4pm.
    Depends on what I'm doing.

• 2:00- 4:00 am... I'm night owl. 😳

• Who would give this answer a downvote?

• Someone must have a thing against night owls lol

• @detlef LOL. I don't know 😂 Some people hates me for no reason, some hate me cause I didn't agree with them. Most of my friends get over 5 downvotes if they mention me in who's the most kindest/cutest girl on GAG 😂
      So, I'm kinda used to it :)

• It varies. Now I'm on the going to bed at 8am or sleeping every other day or two kick.

• On a good day anywhere from 11pm to 7am.

Though sometimes I can't fall asleep at all, so I don't sleep till the next day at about 8-9 pm.

• 10
    :p so I can wake up very early.

• Usually go to sleep between midnight and 1 am. Although sometimes I do stay up later. Depends!

• 11:30pm-12:30am because I usually wake up at 6am

• I know it is bad for me and i wish i could get a healthy amount of sleep but right now it is a quarter to five am and i don't think i am goint to sleep any time soon :/. I usually go about 3:30 but in the summer it always gets worse. Last summer i barely slept at all! I went to bed at about 8 and i think i am aproaching that line. I really dislike it though it is horrible for my health! Ugh :/

• :( Are you at least taking naps throughout the day?

• Nope, i feel so shitty when i wake from a nap and it is still day time, feels like i missed out on so much xD it's alright

What Guys Said 13

• I have insomnia, So, i won't get to sleep until 3:30Am - 4:45Am, But I have to wake up for work at 6:30Am :/.

• Yep, 3:30 here, too. I'm normally in bed by 11, but was talking to a friend. And beer. It's all about the beer. :P

• I go around 6am and wake up at 9.30am

• Depends entirely on what shift I'm working, this week I'll go to bed at 8pm, last week I was going to bed at 5am

• I wonder what you're doing all the way until 4. A. M.
    I go to sleep by midnight.. Or 1. A. M maximum...

• It's been a lot of answering questions on GAG and playing guitar. Because all the best song ideas come around at 3AM :D

• 9pm sharp.

• On week days i sleep early bec if im not fresh in the morning i can't work and my work demands fresh peaceful mind.
    on weekends I stay awake till midnight or couple of hours after that

• Well I have insomnia so I usually can't go to bed until like 4 or 5 AM (tonight it will be five since its 4:49AM)

• i sleep during 10pm -11pm

• Thanks to GAG this guy who used to sleep early now sleeps 12 to 1 am. 😳

• Used to at around 2 AM but these days I keep up till 5 AM, gotta change this habit lol

• 10:45pm on weekdays
    11:45pm on Fridays and Sats

• i have no bedtime , sometimes i sleep too early or too late