Girls, If you have the option, Would you room with a guy in a hotel for a club organization trip if he asked?

If the guy prefer to room with a girl instead of a guy would you take that option? (Even if he is cute)

Oh, and the beds are separate of course

17

Most Helpful Girl

• No I would not. That is suspicious and could lead to other things.

What Girls Said 16

• I'd usually be alright with that, but the *preference* to room with a girl is a little odd to me. I'd be concerned about his motivation. If it were just random chance that we were put in the same room, I wouldn't mind.

• Like a room mate? No, I rather a girl if anything. But I don't need a room mate (hypothetically speaking)

• No. I'm rooming alone or with a girl

• Sure. I was going to ask if the beds were separate and you stated so, so sure.

• A guy and a girl sharing a room at night...😳 No, I wouldn't.

• As long as I know him fairly well and we get along, I don't see the problem. My guy friend and I have shared rooms before and it was all good.

• Nah, I will pass

• As long as the bathroom door has a lock and I know him fairly when, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

• Sure. separate beds, I don’t mind.

• Only if it was a close guy friend.

• yeah.. especially if he's a friend of mine. I don't think it's a big deal for opposite genders to share rooms

• Only if I knew the guy really well. Other than that absolutely not.

• Nope... not for me. I can't even do that with my little brother...

• sure why not

• Depends what kind of guy he is

• I wouldn't necessarily want to, but as long as I knew the guy relatively well, I would. If I didn't really know him, then probably not. I have slept in the same room as guys that I know pretty well though, so if a guy I knew asked me to, I would consider it.