What is the meanest thing you have done to someone?

I told a yo mamma joke to a kid who's mom recently died☺

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Meanest thing I've ever done was get my hands on a former friends/whores nudes who was sleeping around with an ex behind my back. I blackmailed her... just a little bit. .3.

• Oh, and I may or may not have made a meme out of it...

• That hardcore 👊🏻😆

• Bitch was a 40-B her flat tits looked like pink nippled moobs. Honest, you couldn't tell the difference between them and a fat mans chest, and no I don't regret a damn thing about it. She shouldn't have whored around with my boyfriend, she shouldn't have been stupid enough to send nudes to anyone, and she shouldn't have forgotten one of her ex's is a close friend of mine. xD

What Guys Said 9

• I was mean once. I got so mad at someone, when he brought his car to school, I took off all of his lug nuts. He backed up his car about 4 feet and all of his tires fell off. I feel bad about it now, but it was pretty funny at the time. It didn't cause any real damage, but it got my point across.

• I don't do or say mean things to people i like to think of myself as a
    very compassionate man.. but i did once hit my mother when i was
    a teenager and i regret it to this day ,, my mom is decease so it's
    hard to swallow things now she's been decease for 11 years now

• Lol that's hilarious and mean :D I wrote a sticky note saying "kick me" on his back lol.

• Man I am boring - I can't think of anything not even a prank I did

• make my teacher cry in high school, i got carried away and everyone was going at her. And we truly tought it was funny but we probably took it too far i dunno. (it was a joke we playedon her with the entire class. And also she overreacted a little i think. But she was stil young and stuff)
    Felt bad after that.

• lol! I put glitter on my sister's ceiling fan on a hot day when I knew she would use it. I regret NOTHING!

• Holy Toledo batman this is genius I have a brat sister whos gonna get glittered now🙏

• put shampoo in my sister's drink when i was 12

• cum in a girls eye :|

• Well it's sometimes easier believe it or not to be a decent person.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm..
    Only thing that comes to mind was when I was a kid (7th grade)
    Me and this guy were pretty mean to each other and at the end of school I took his science stuff and ripped shit out and threw it down the hall as I was walking away. Then I tossed his science book on the floor and just left it there.
    The next day he got in trouble by our teacher because she thought he was the one who did it, lmfao.
    Ugh, I feel so bad when I think about it now.
    His face was priceless.. He didn't tell her it was me or anything though.

• I drew a picture with my best freind about my other freinds. We drew them really mean and ugly with crayons. Then we both blocked them online and posted the picture. My freinds were really pissed and they told me to delete it and unblock them.