Any Eminem fans here?

Till I collapse is AWESOME :D

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a better question would be, " are there any non-fans of Eminem here?" :D

1|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 6

• Heck yeahhhh! I love Em!

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!!! I freaking love him especially in headlights

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice :D This is one of my favorite songs!

• Omg, I love him so much!! -fan girl squeal-

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not an Eminem fan and never have been. I think he's a whiny little bitch and I can't respect someone who pretty much sells out their mom and mother of their child in their songs, just to make money, it's pathetic.

0|0
    0|1
  • *stands up*

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Eminem. I remember when he first got huge. My one teacher said the world was turning upside down because the best rapper was white and the best golfer was black hahaha.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha Fucking badass stuff :D

What Guys Said 8

• I remember this song. I used to listen to him every so often but stopped overtime. I wasn't ever crazy about him. He definitely used shock factor to create controversy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ya, and that's why he's so awesome!

• When he first started appearing on MTV and such his albums were as explicit as possible really and he "offended" as many people as possible it seemed. Then he made albums bragging about how he was ticking people off. By the 3rd album and such I think it's been a struggle to keep up with the impact his first 2 albums had.

• I know you want me baby
    I think I want you too 😜
    Superman
    Marshall Matthews rocks 💣

0|1
    0|0
  • Eminem is the best rapper alive!

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he is good

0|0
    0|0
  • till i collapse is so old , how bout rap god

0|1
    0|1
    • Rap god's good, but some of shady's older songs are better in my opinion.

• I'm a fan of him but I prefer his older songs than his new ones which I think is horrible to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me!! I like his songs, people called me racist because he's the only raper I like lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan but i do listen some songs of him. Till I Collapse is my fav too :D

0|0
    0|0