Land Rover vs Jeep?

Land Rover
Land Rover vs Jeep?

Jeep

• Land Rover
  • Jeep

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Jeep!!! I love jeeps ❤

• Jeep - always the Jeep for me. =)

It's like Nokia - just the best and the most durable.

• I GOT A JEEEPPPPP!

• I love my Jeep Compass so much!!!

• I love both, land rovers are awesome! but i also love jeep wranglers ahha :)

• Landrovers, Jeeps aren'r safe cars.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm a big fan of proper landrovers. Don't like the shitty moderns ones since the company was sold overseas. They arn't as hardy, break down almost as easily as a Jeep and are a pain in the arse to repair.
    The Series 2, or the old 101 however are truly excellent vehicles.

• Got a series two being restored in the workshop at work, coming along really nicely :)

• Nice.
      I used to have a 101 forward control which had been converted into a tattoo parlour in the back (before legislation made that illegal).. made it the most awesome camper van (leather recliner beds/benches).

• I like the Land Rover

• Jeep is have the price, a better off roader and the inside won't fall apart in 5 minutes like the land rover. Rover's do look and ride nice /: until the airbags won't hold air anymore haha.

• Even the land rover defenders that are very rugged are still way expensive, have suspension issues, and for the engine they use an American OHV v8 made by GM haha

• Grand Cherokees forever.

• A nice Rubicon with a lift kit and big off wheel meaty tires.