Do you believe in astrology and horoscopes?

Just wondering how many people out there do believe in this sort of thing or not.

Sometimes I've noticed things like that to be real and others not so, but I was reading my 2015 horoscope earlier where it said I will find love and money come summer time, in which I pretty much have at the moment.

What do you think of general astrology?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• General horoscopes don't mean much to me. They are hardly ever true for me and it seems illogical that you and everyone else born under your star sign are going to supposedly experience the same things happening to you. However personality astrology seems to be more accurate for me. When I read my star sign descriptions and love descriptions it seems to be quite accurate.

• No, I don't.

When astrology/horoscopes get things right, it's either coincidence, or because it was vague enough to apply to almost anyone. People also tend to remember the times when these things get something right, and forget about the things they got wrong.

• I don't know about horoscopes, but the description of the general type of personality for each zodiac sign seems quite accurate to me.

• I don't believe in those forecasts like "All people born in the zodiac of aquarius will find love in May" hahahah but I believe that it somewhat is true when it comes to determining personality because I've found my personality to be exactly how they describe the typical aquarius but I'm pretty sure this is not true for everyone.

• I used to read them and they were pretty accurate but people say its evil so I stopped looking at it.

• Don't listen to them. That's just misguided people living a fear-based like, and trying to impose it on you.

• No, I don't, but sometimes it's fun to read that stuff.

• Personally, I believe it's a bunch of hogwash! You could write up your own predictions! Many people have general characteristics that are similar and similar circumstances in their private lives.. Do you need someone else directing you the stars? Rubbish in my opinion...

• Nah, but they are fun to read.

• No, but it's so fun to read.

• I don't, they're still cute to check out though. :)

• Nah, I don't put too much importance into it, it's fun though. I'm an Aries.

• I ain't lettin no constellation tell me how I am, I pave my own path.

What Guys Said 10

• Astrology, yes. Horoscopes, no. What's really interesting for the nay-sayers or sceptics is that when you look across all the astrological systems (Western/Tropical, Mayan, Vedic, and Chinese) you'll find they will all say or corroborate what each culture's system says about that soul's signs, even though they supposedly weren't in contact/trans-oceanic peoples. At least according to the so-called "official" archaological/historic records. So either there IS some kind of language written in the stars, and is energetically infused into the incarnating soul at the moment of birth, or there is one hell of a coincidence to dismiss by "rational" western minds that tend to discount these ancient/prehistoric things out of hand. Food for thought.

• To some extent yes.

• Hell no, it's surprising that some people actually pay to read that stuff that someone is paid for to write.

• A little bit, but not completely. I'm a cancer by the way.

• No I don't believe in them.

• I usually just read it for fun, and it always seems pretty accurate. But i dont take it too seriously. I sorta think that they only seem to work because the descriptions are too vague, can apply to almost everyone and any situation.

But on the other hand, i haven't deemed it fake, because it hasn't failed me yet.

• Who am I to disagree with the great Sheldon Cooper

• Personally I think it is bullshit so I do not.

• @Tattooedhandfet lol this question is for you :)

• Total BS. The closer you look at it, the more obviously idiotic it is if you are at all capable of critical thinking.