If you were a modest woman , would you want to marry a promiscuous guy who made less money?

Hypothetical Scenario:

You are a 25 year old successful woman who makes 70k a year and have only had 4 sexual partners.

Assuming that you like his personality, would you want to buy a diamond ring and propose to a man who makes 50k and has slept with 15 women?

• Yes, none of that matters
  • No, too risky/I could do better
  • Possibly but not my ideal

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a partner who is equal to me in terms of career and values. So no I wouldn't settle for that. I value sex and ambition too much.

• And looks too don't forget that.

• That's not a realistic expectation and it also depends on the major if you make 75k doesn't mean that 50k is bad if that's what a guy would make you wouldn't be interested in him I take it. Then that's shallow.

• @Floyd790

But that's not what I meant at all... so...

What Girls Said 5

• I don't give a damn about money but why on earth would I want to propose to someone 'promiscuous' ? And especially with a diamond ring lol I don't think I've ever seen a guy's wedding ring with a diamond on it anyways lol

• Hahaha So marry a whore and he doesn't make a normal amount of money to support a family?
    Yeah, every girl's dream, I'm sure.

=)

• Well if a guy doesn't want to marry a promiscuous woman with less money he gets accused of being shallow or slut shaming

• Maybe by some - I respect that as long as he holds up to the same standards i. e., isn't promiscuous and is ambitious himself.

• Ok that's fair

• I like this scenario because I'm only 25!!! But honestly his money would be no big deal to me, however his number of sexual partners is a deal killer!

• No I don't want a promiscuous man

• This scenario is shallow... I chose " Possibly but not my ideal "

What Guys Said 4

• I wish I earned $50000 a year. I earn like $9600 at a pretty decent job. This is silly.

• The salary difference isn't that much but the lifestyles is what makes the difference in this case

• Hell no. I got pride.

• Fuck you if you think 50k a year is peasant money. 50k is a lot, especially in a recession.