Would you rather be famous or infamous?

• Famous
  • Infamous
  • I'd rather be invisible
    Vote C

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'd rather be infamous. When you're famous people expect you to be perfect line up with their own very specific version of you. When you're infamous people already expect you to be a little on the dating side and are so busy juding you for whatever made you infamous that there's less room for other nonsense.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 5

• I want to be famous for my writing, but I don't want to be in always in the spotlight and having my every move watched and followed. I'd really rather just be normal. A normal best selling author lol.

• I wouldn't want to be famous. Celebrities are watched very closely and people are harsh. I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure.

• I wouldn't want to be famous, I doubt I'd be able to handle the fame and the sight of so many paparazzis that stalk every moment of your life. Nor would I want to be invisible. Maybe maintaining what I am right now is best.

• I'd rather be invisible

• Famous lol, for good reasons :p