Would you rather be bitten by a great white shark, or a crocodile?

I know they are both deadly, but I watched some documentaries on both, and I thought it would be interesting how the poll would be.

So it is between a fully grown great white shark, and a fully grown crocodile (the biggest species).

Its proably the cruelest poll question ever, but nothing more than that. Thank God!

• I prefer to be bitten by a Great white shark
  • I prefer to be bitten by a Crocodile

Most Helpful Guy

• Crocodile. Definitely crocodile. Sure they'll do deathrolls and rip your limbs off, but great whites will chomp you down and you'll be dead before you know it. Plus crocodiles will rip your limb off clean so you can run away before it comes back for more while a great white will continue comping at you ferociously. If a great white is attacking you and you are in the water, you pretty much done goofed. You are going to have to somehow fend it off and swim to shore with whatever bloody shape you are in. You can outrun a crocodile for the most part, but you can't outswim a great white.
    Regardless, you are pretty much dead if you are in the water when the attack happens.

What Girls Said 6

• I say shark because I read about a woman who was bitten by a shark and she said it happened so quickly she did not feel any pain at the time of her attack. It wasn't until about 3-6 weeks later that her arm started to hurt from the shark attack.

• Well maybe the shark just rammed her and felt the pain due to some dislocation later, because certainly there is no way she was lacerated by those serrated teeth and realize 3 to 6 weeks later. WTF!

• I don't know why, but I voted crocodile. O_o

• Shark I guess bc it'd be more of a clean cut and I wouldn't get Gang Green. The shark might only bite about once or twice. The crocodile however will take any meal it can get and will definitely rip a person to shreds.

• Great white have larger teeth and looks perrty damn scary than the croc..

• @Keyspirits the croc can grow to enormous legnths as well. The average adult can be upto 17ft long. Just two feet off the average adult great white, although some cases they can grow up to 23ft. Whoever you think is scary and life threatening to you I guess.

Two adult animals both great white and croc have about the same bite force. However the crocodiles jaws are built to crush bone and hooves. The shark's jaws are more for slicing and tearing flesh.

• That's right, the great white has razor sharp teeth to efficiently cut through flesh, the croc on the other hand needs sheer jaw power to securely lock his jaws onto his prey, because his long jaws - as a lever - act against him.

• i've chosen crocodile lol

• A crocodile. Im more likely to be injured than killed and I can throw my whole weight on it and get it confused so much that it lets go. With a great white shark, there is a higher chance that it can rip me in half on the first bite.

• Crocodile, easier to fight off, especially if it's on land. Great white sharks are huge, you're in the ocean, kind of difficult to get out of that situation. You're pretty much dead.

What Guys Said 7

• If you are going to die whichever will be quickest

• A great white because it would make a better story to tell.

• A crocodiles bite is powerful and they throw you around underwater like a ragdoll so that would probably be one of my limbs gone. At least with a shark, I could poke it in the eyes or punch it in the nose

• Shark, solely because that's a better story and so I can say Shark Week is a waste of time with out starting an argument.

• Shark, because that whole death roll thing Crocodiles do FUCKING SUCKS

• By the one who wouldn't enjoy my taste.

• The great white in the majority of cases will let you go after the bite because the species doesn't like how humans taste. The crocodile will try to kill you.