Girls, How far will you go before kicking a guy in his nuts? How do feel about it afterwards?

How far does a guy need to push you before your tolerance is gone and you choose to finally just kick him in his nuts? Have you ever had to kick a guy before? If so, why? And how did you feel about having done it afterwards?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I've kicked guys in more places than just their nuts. Does missing teeth count for anything?

• Wow... that honestly sounds hot...

What Girls Said 19

• I only hit someone after they hit me so then I would kick him in the nuts. (True story: I was sitting on my school benches doing my homework when this random chick points me out and calls me a slut. I never even knew this chick. Anyways this boy I knew joined in and started talking shit too, so I with a tounge like venom insulted him far worse. He punched me so I kicked him in the nuts. He had to go to the nurse and couldn't breath. I got two weeks suspension and he didn't get in trouble. I came back to school and everyone respected little oh me a HELL of a lot more...
    ps the girl who called me a slut is now fourteen and pregnate 😆

• Ahh reminds me of when I was in school. Good times.

• Sounds like he deserved it. Also sounds like the chick needed a kick in the vagina even more tho. Lol

• It takes a lot to make me lose my nerve. I wouldn't have a reason to hurt someone physically if they were ranting at me, no matter how badly the situation is verbally. I can always solve an issue with brain before brawl. If I ever kicked a guy in the groin, it would either be because he harmed me or someone else, or verbally insulted someone so badly that I just had to do something that couldn't be expressed in words. :) I've never hurt a man in such a way before, but I would if I found it to be necessary.

• Only if it's someone not close to me, and only if I were being attacked.
    the only time I ever did that was when I was fourteen and this upper classmen tried to... You know, hold me down and have his way with me, so I kicked him there and he left me alone after that.

I have never even hit anyone else in my life other than my sister.

• Interesting question: I would never kick my guy in the nuts, because those are mine to play with. You take good care of the things you love, right? Nobody else better kick them, either.

• I would not do that unless he did something HORRIBLE like molest a child or torture and kill somebody. If he burns my house down I will wait for God to punish him but will not resort to physical violence.

• if i thought i was going to be raped or he used violence against me or someone else,.

i wouldn't kick anyone just bc they annoy me. i fight words with words.

• Nah, I don't kick people, thats childish.

When they piss me off I will punch in the shoulder or chest or stomach.

• I would only kick a man anywhere if it was self defense and at that point he'd need to be worried about more than his groin. Afterwards I'd basically feel safe. That's it.

• I would only resort to kicking him in the nuts if he was physically/sexually assaulting me. In other circumstances I don't think taking it that far is acceptable, because although I obviously haven't personally experienced the sensation of being kicked there, I know it's supposed to be horribly painful.

• If he touches me and I don't like him sure and would not feel bad.

• Alright, lets say that the guy who you have always hated comes up and places his hand on your shoulder and grips you. Should he get ready for his nuts to be in excruciating pain and cry on the floor for the next hour? Or is that something you would spare him from having suffer thru?

• Grips my shoulder?
      Yeah if it hurts and he won't let go

• If he's trying to hurt me and none of my other self-defense moves seems to be working, which would be strange considering I've been taught for years. I don't need to kick a guy in his nuts as to defend myself.

• No, I have not kicked a guy in the nuts not even if that was the only way to win a match. That seems so cheap and unfair. I did won a couple without even doing that and well obviously lost and draw some too.

• Would you be alright with a cheap win if the prize was your life?

• In the case of him trying to kill me, then hell yes I would do whatever comes to mind, even cheap moves. I wouldn't care by then.

• The ONLY way I would EVER stoop to that would be if I were in fear of my safety. He would have to initiate physical violence for me to do that.

• No, I've never done it. I would only kick him in self defence.

• I personally try to avoid ever hurting a guy in the crotch.
    But if someone tried to rape me or threatned me with a knife, I'd kick him in a heartbeat.

• I have never kicked a guy in the nuts and I hope I'm never in a situation that I feel the need to.

• Only in self defense. If he were to insult me the worst he'd get is a slap in the face. I have never had to kick a guy yet, thankfully, but I wouldn't feel bad if it was, in fact, for self defense.

• If a girl has to then she probably had her reasons, maybe he was trying to hit on her and came off the wrong way

• He would have to be assaulting me, for me to kick him there.

• yes and because he dated my sister after me. and i felt sorry for the pain he received.