Why do people act like this?

Okay, so when people post a question, they know what they are posting and they know and accept the fact that they might not get the answers they want. So why when people offer opinions to the askers get so worked up and start cussing you out?

For example:

"Bullshit and I have a great personality and lots of white men and men date the most psychotic women. So no again I'm looking for real advice not insults by evil troll shit cunts like u so get lost bitch

Oh it's you again. Misogynistic demon narcissistic devil troll. Shooooo u psgchopath. Go shoot yourself u miserable evil mentally sick creep

Well if I changed my attitude I would be a bitch. I've explained again I'm super nice and not looking for troll comments from
Psychopaths. The guys are the ones with the attitudes I'm nice to them
AGAIN. get off my posting u mental case. Ur the shit with the attitude towards me. Seek help sociopath"

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice that I can give you is.

1. That's why is always good to write it the correct way so people respond to your stupid question or some are stupid questions and some aren't.

2. There's always going be ignorant people in this world. Just people that don't know how to respond back to the question In a positive way.

3. the best advice that I can give you is.
    Never tell somebody to go shoot themselves especially on the Internet it's going to come back at you I'm telling you. it's always too just ignore the person

4.
    4.

What Guys Said 4

• I am here to enjoy myself on this site and if I got that abuse from someone I would just block them and move on

• Hahaha 😊 I don't know about it tbh I mostly give positive opinions 😜 by the way you look mad about this situation 😶 ?

• Not really, I'm just a little pissed that the person who said this decided she could talk to me like this... (aka, the first quote was aimed at me)

• Obviously in this case, she has some serious psychological issues, and in other cases people don't wanna hear the truth, they come here for advise but can't take an honest opinion. Don't let it bother you

• I know which question you're talking about, just assume she's a troll

What Girls Said 4

• I notice this as well.

These people seek validation, not truth.

• GAG is like one big soap opera, you've been here longer than me you should know this.

• What question did that come from. ? How rude.

• Coz you're judging, not helping.

• I wasn't judging, I actually offered the person an answer to her question, which was exactly the same as how others were answering, and she reacted like this because she didn't like the answer.